Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Wild man

Holy cow! Over the past couple weeks, DS has turned into a wild child! For now, he scoots backward on his belly, but he's so close to crawling. He's also thisclose to 2 teeth popping through. He's starting to really pay attention to his surroundings, interact a ton, throw things on the floor on purpose, and he doesn't want to be held anymore...he pushes me away and wiggles off my lap. I'm excited to see his new developments, but it makes me sad he's getting so big!

Re: Wild man

• Options
    I know! Our little guy won't stay on my lap anymore.  It's so fun to see him grow and get more mobile, but I miss the snuggles!  The only time I can hold him for long is if we are baby wearing and walking around.

• Options
    My little man is also a wild child. He has been crawling since 7 1/2 mo, is now pulling up on everything- I can't take my eyes off of him for 2 seconds. He is obsessed with the cords in my house, the dog, and the bath mats in both bathrooms. Gag!! Complete opposite of my DD.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boys are doing the exact same.  I'm so proud of them but I'm just a little sad too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"