March 2014 Moms
Options

Headaches

Is anyone else suffering from headaches? I've had one on and off for the past four days and now it's traveled to the back of my head. My dr told me to take Tylenol whoh does nothing so I'm left to suffer in bed w am ice pack! Anyone else going through this?

Re: Headaches

• Options
    Yes! My nausea is finally subsiding and being replaced by pounding migraines (which I more than prefer over puking lol) but really, it's intense and I don't like taking so much Tylenol
  • Options
    Yes! I know exactly what u mean about nausea! Hope u feel better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here. I have a history of migraines so I was worried about getting headaches when pregnant since the only thing I can take it Tylenol which doesn't really help.
    I actually have had them pretty much since we found out I was pregnant but they are getting A LOT better now.
    One episode of a really bad migraine the other week was horrible. Sleep and a cold compress was the only thing that helped a little.
    Hopefully yours ease up and are tolerable.
    Cold compresses always helps me, the colder the better :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP#1 • 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD • MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 • 6/30/13 EDD 3/9/14...TWINS!! Baby A (BOY)-167 HB • Baby B (GIRL)-174 HB
    January 31, 2014 • Dominic Jayden 4lbs. 8oz.Ciara Aliyah 3lbs. 11oz. at 34w5d
  • Options
    Yes, mark me down for a headache everyday. I prefer it over nausea though

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• Options
    I've always had a lot of headaches, but didn't have any when I was pregnant with DD.  This time I've been getting them all the time since the very beginning.  I usually have one 4 or 5 days out of the week.  It's miserable.  I'm hoping they stop soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BFP#2 7/3/13.  U/S at 6w4d showed 1 heartbeat at 127 bmp and 2 empty sacs.  MMC discovered at 10w4d.  D&C 8/27/13.  Pathology showed normal boy.  Missing our babies every day.
    BFP#3 10/29/13!  Beta#1 at 4w5d - 2141, beta#2 at 5w1d - 7651!  U/S 11/21/13 showed baby measuring 2 days ahead with a heartbeat of 127 bmp!
  • Options
    I've been getting a headache everyday for the past 4ish days too.  I don't take anything for it.  I try to drink more water and that usually helps.  The good thing is that they are usually at the end of the work day and I can usually go to bed early when I get home.
    Married 4-26-2011  Me 31 DH 28  
    TTC since 12/2011  
    5/4/13-IUI #1=BFN,  6/3/13-IUI #2=BFN, 7/1/2013-IUI #3=BFP!!!
    Little Man arrived 3/28/14 at 10:32pm
    9 lb 1 oz & 21 3/4 inches

• Options
    I always get a three day migraine every month.  They are awful!  This week it actually lasted four days.  The only thing that helps me is Excedrin Tension Headache (all it is Tylenol and caffeine) and then I always drink any extra dose of caffeine.  Soda, coffee what ever your poison is.  This is the only remedy I can use to keep me standing and being able to take care of my little girls.  It is completely safe for us to take so I would highly recommend trying it to give yourself some relief.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've had a headache on and off for nearly a month now.  Tylenol helps for a little bit and then it just comes back.  Ugh.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Someone on a previous post said something about eating 2 spoons of peanut butter for headaches.  I've been trying that and I can't swear by it, but I think it might help a bit.  I get a few headaches a week, usually tied to shoulder tension and/or TMJ... can't take muscle relaxants so I'm just drinking water and eating the peanut butter, and resting.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The only thing that helps me is taking Tylenol with a can of coke.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    This happened with me week 9. I was able to stop Zofran and had the headache replace nausea for 4 days... Then a constant stomach ache replaced the headache. It will pass! Tylenol did nothing for me either, ice pack helped a little. Hope you make a transition soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"