Preemies

unbirthday

Today is dds due date, and had she not been preemie would have been her 1st birthday. Today has been amazingly easy compared to our other anniversaries and milestones. I think we are getting to a really good place. Dd is doing amazing, shes starting to walk, and talk, and is all hitting all the appropriate milestones for her actual age, we do have a developmental appointment in december, just to be sure she is walking like shes supposed to. I have a feeling it will be our last since we have been blessed with no developmental delays. And in Feb we see her cardiologist again, which wont be our last visit, but those are once a year to make sure her asd closes completely. All in all I am starting to feel like I'm just a mom, like most of our preemie related worries are over. Its a good feeling, and not one Im taking for granted. A year ago I didnt expect to be able to write this kind of post, she had so much going against her. Im so proud of her and how far shes come. Im so happy that today was so uneventful. We just snuggled and played and did things nobody expected us to be able to do. Anyway, sorry for rambling, just wanted to share with you ladies since not many people understand how big a deal it is that today was just a normal day.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: unbirthday

• Happy unbirthday to your little one and congrats on her excellent progress! I hope everything continues to go well!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • DrRxDrRx member
    Happy UnBirthday! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it as just a typical, normal day. :)
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad you've turned a corner in your journey and had a great unbirthday!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"