Single Parents
Options

Feeling alone lost and hurt.

I never imagined I'd be a single mom. My mother was a single mom and though my sister and I had a good life I just always knew I would break the cycle :/ boy was I wrong my SO and I had been together off and on since we were 18 we're both 25 now and we had talked about getting married before the baby he even proposed but it wasn't the right time. Anyways since getting pregnant he changed for the first trimester and part of the 2nd he was there but then it was like he just lost interest. I'll hear from him every other day if that and he never comes by anymore basically saying its because I don't come see him but I'm pregnant my car doesn't have ac right now and I just feel like since he drives everywhere else he can stop by here sometime. Anyways I just feel so alone and like a single mom already so today I ended things via text because that's the only way we communicate these days and I haven't heard anything yet. Idk what to do I'm scared and it feels like my heart has been stepped on. but I know it's for the best. I could really use some kind words or advice if anyone has any thanks :)

Re: Feeling alone lost and hurt.

• Options
    I'm sorry you feel alone..I feel the same way right now! Hugs. It's hard..but you can do it. I'm sorry to hear its worked out this way for you..do you have family members or close friends for support? You can always message me too. Everything will be ok though and soon you'll have an adorable baby in your arms!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    Thank u so much I appreciate u responding. Yes I have a very supportive family it's just that it's sometimes easier to vent to strangers u know? But thank u so much and ur right I can't wait to meet my son and hold him :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I understand its easier to vent to strangers. I'm also glad you have some support as well. When are you due? I can't wait to meet my baby girl either! I hope things work out well for you and your LO
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    Wow, sorry to hear that.  Well, the best thing is that you have such a supportive family.  I don't know what I would've done without mine.  Good luck!  Can't wait to see pictures of your darling LO :D
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sometimes things work out best in ways we'd never expect. It's natural to want to find the right person for you and THEN start a family, but sometimes it happens the other way around.
  • Options
    I'm sure it feels awful. But no guy is better than a halfway guy you can't count on. Just be strong and stick to your guns and it will get easier. I promise. Hugs.

• Options
    Thank u ladies! We decided to work things out but I am weary still I have my guard up and I won't let it down so easily and since I have the courage now to speak up about things that bothers me I will never keep quiet and get ran over again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"