Philadelphia Babies
Options

Any February Moms?

Any mom here due in February?  I'm due the 14th......I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks!  Time is flying!
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Any February Moms?

• Options

Me...I am sure the 14th as well!!!  Where are you having the baby?  I think I remember you from PL...I usually hang out on SAL, but wanted to check in over here!

10 more weeks!

• Options
    Me!  I'm due the 18th with my second.  DH is already saying that, "it could be any time now".  I feel like February is forever away but he's right...it'll be here before I know it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

February 26th right here... This is my first baby.  My family has a couple of pools going on b/c they want me to have it on their birthdays.  My uncle and one cousin were born on 13 and my other cousin on the 22. 

We shall see.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm due the 13th.  I'm with you, I can't believe how fast time is flying by.
  • Options

PatsBride- I usually am on SAL too, but I would like to see more activity on this board!  I'm delivering at Lankenau. 

I know with the holidays, the next few weeks will fly.  I hope I don't go too early or too late.  A EDD baby would be lovely :)

• Options
    I am due Feb. 22nd.  I agree it is flying by.  Have you guys had your shower yet?  Mine is not untill Jan.10th.  I wish it was before.
  • Options

imagereereebranca:
    I am due Feb. 22nd.  I agree it is flying by.  Have you guys had your shower yet?  Mine is not untill Jan.10th.  I wish it was before.

I haven't had my shower yet... Auntie and friend are trying to pick a date for late January.  People are inquiring and I wish I could give them a firm date.

• Options
    I hope they get it going soon for you.  I was freaking out when my mom wanted to have it in Late January.  What if you go a few weeks early?  You never know.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I had both of my showers in November.  My mom and MIL wanted to have them early and I'm glad since things are crazy with the holidays and DH is having surgery in mid-January.

• Options
    Everyone else thought someone else was planning one... when they found out they weren't...they decided to work together on it... LOL...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"