December 2012 Moms

HDBD!

Let's see some pictures of all those cute babies!
Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

Re: HDBD!

• Working on standing

Then this last one, we went to a nearby splash pad and she did not like it at all.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Not impressed at the park

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This I have two teef 
  • Hiking through the caverns at Lewis & Clark Park outside Butte, Montana

More hiking in Bozeman, Montana

We've been using anything & everything to pull to standing, so close to those first steps!!!

Cheerios!!!

I know I posted a lot but I've missed the last few HDBD so I have a few to share 

:D
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Fullcircle06Fullcircle06 member
    edited August 2013

Practicing crawling skills:

Hammin it up as usual:

A little light afternoon reading:

Sweet smile:

ETA - Fixed!

photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • kescalera said:
    Hiking through the caverns at Lewis & Clark Park outside Butte, Montana

We've been using anything & everything to pull to standing, so close to those first steps!!!

Cheerios!!!

I know I posted a lot but I've missed the last few HDBD so I have a few to share 

@kescalera I LOVE the face in the pic where he's standing.  It's the "oops I've been caught, quick legs run!"
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So happy to finally have a backyard to play in!
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

• Throwing a fit in number 2

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • kescalera said:
    Hiking through the caverns at Lewis & Clark Park outside Butte, Montana

Cheerios!!!

lol baby and daddy have the same look on their face in the first pic! I love the cheerio one. I have to say, the one of him in front of the stairs is making my heart race. My LO leans OVER everything, she likes to bend over and I can just see her taking a tumble right down the stairs.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • @perfectlove09

I know! It scares the daylights out of me when I see him trying to lean over that thing or, like last night, climb it! He's figured out how to hook his toes in the holes & start to pull himself up. We are looking at other options for our stair-situation at the moment and dropped his crib all the way to the bottom toddler-bed setting because he was trying to climb out of that too! Crazy, monkey-child
    image image image
  • imageimageimagefirst time at the beach and loving it.. the water was perfect depth touse that as a walker/bouncer. She was going crazy, I barely was able to get a picture!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lawjjg522, that water thing is awesome! That's the perfect little space for her, too!
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Meeting the rest of the family in Michigan

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic Thinking she doesn't need a nap lol Image and video hosting by TinyPic Practicing her crawling, or rocking Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited August 2013
    1st time posting a pic from my iPad. I hope this works.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers

BFP#1:MC 8/20/2010| BFP#2:MC 7/9/2011| BFP#3:DD born 12/14/2012

• Finally getting some teeth! (And not sitting still long enough for me to get a non-blurry picture)
  • At the beach and standing the first day!
  • On the beach enjoying vacation. She's been having a blast trying to eat as much sand as she can.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In order...playing dress up, Ferris Wheel ride at Navy Pier and 4 am wakeup call.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Worn out from a day at Dollywood.

I'm a day late b/c DD was home sick yesterday and I didn't have much of a chance to get online.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• SebsMum said:

Daddy practicing his baby tossing skills:
    Crawling out of the surf

Just like Daniel Craig! lol

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL That never occurred to me!  :D
  •  It was perfect!  She'd "run" and then lift her feet up and lean back while floating with an "aww yeah..i'm rockin this"  face.  It worked great!  the 2nd day the lake had a few more waves so she wasn't sure, but once I got to her level she was better and then DH and I pulled her out further (about waist deep on us) and she thought that was neat too..
    lawjjg522, that water thing is awesome! That's the perfect little space for her, too!

Yea it is! I would have never thought to use it at the lake either. For some reason I just have always pictures those things in pools...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SebsMum said:
    Crawling out of the surf
    oh my god I LOVE these pictures!!!
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • kescalera said:
    @perfectlove09

I know! It scares the daylights out of me when I see him trying to lean over that thing or, like last night, climb it! He's figured out how to hook his toes in the holes & start to pull himself up. We are looking at other options for our stair-situation at the moment and dropped his crib all the way to the bottom toddler-bed setting because he was trying to climb out of that too! Crazy, monkey-child
    yeah that's scary! We had to buy one that screws into the top of the stairs. They have some that will attach to a banister too if that's what you have. we have 17 steps straight down to the front door (we're in a condo). We have a gate now and it STILL worries me that she'll end up down them.
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • SebsMum said:
    Crawling out of the surf
    oh my god I LOVE these pictures!!!
    Thank you!  DH must have taken about 100 photos of him crawling out of the surf.  I nailed the baby tossing one on my first go! :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"