October 2012 Moms
Options

Canadian mamas

Are you going back to work in October?

Have you gone back already?

Decided to SAH?

I have my old job back, guaranteed, but they've changed around the hours I would need to work and it no longer works for me bc of daycare.  daycare is open 6:30am-6:30pm, but I would have to work 1 or 2 shifts that are 12-8pm...so, I'm kind of screwed as I am the only one who can be depended on to pick up O. 

I have been applying for part time positions that fit my needs, which means i'll get to spend sooo much more time with baby and still keep a great job!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Canadian mamas

• Options
    I'm going back to work in October... I think the 18th - I still have to talk to my boss about the exact date. 

If we could afford for me to SAH, I would do it in a heartbeat. 

I am going to be cutting my hours though. I work part-time and before LO I was working 50 hours a week. I'm going to ask to work no more than 25 hours a week (my boss has been very accommodating in the past with other workers, so I don't foresee too many issues hopefully).

I'm really hoping the next two months drag by...  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'm not going back. I am a teacher but no contract yet so I would have only been going back to supply. We decided to try me SAH and if finances are too tight I'll go back... However I don't foresee that being an issue.
    Theo Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"