Trying to Get Pregnant

!-waiting to do something-!

Happy Wednesday! For any newbies: the Waiting to do Something thread is posted once a week on Wednesdays for those of us who experience long, extended cycles. Some of us are going through medicated cycles, some of us are going through testing and some of us are just waiting...to do something! 1. Cycle/month: 2. CD: 3. Medicated? 4. What are you doing this cycle? 5. What is pissing you off?! 6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday?
**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
EDD- 06/13/2017
**Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

Re: !-waiting to do something-!

• 1. Cycle/month: 3/7
    2. CD: 38
    3. Medicated? This cycle I was taking Progesterone to jump start it since I haven't had once in three months. Thought I spotted O with my temps/CM.]/postive OPK, but turns out I must have geared up to O and didn't. Stopped temping last week out of frustration, now I'm wishing I hadn't. Gonna start temping again after my next dose of P if I don't get AF by CD 45.
    4. What are you doing this cycle? Waiting until AF or CD 45 to start my last dose of Progesterone. If this third dose doesn't do anything I've got to make another appt with my OBGYN to see where to go. I may just hold off and work on my weight loss until January. That will mark one year for us, and if nothing changes by then, we'll take the next steps. 
    5. What is pissing you off?! Headaches, cramping that feels like O pain, beginning to get nervous that it might be cysts.

6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday? Thanksgiving. This fat girls loves to EAT. 
  • 1. Cycle/month: 3/5
    2. CD: 60
    3. Medicated? Getting ready to start Provera this weekend.
    4. What are you doing this cycle? Hoping to end it very soon!!
    5. What is pissing you off?! That my doc won't call back and tell me why she gave me so much Provera and what she wants me to do after I (hopefully) get my period at the beginning of September.
    6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday? Halloween for sure. Candy and adorable kids in costumes... what more could you ask for?
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies!  Oops I missed this post earlier and posted in Waiting to O, but I'll join you here.

1. Cycle/month: 2/4

2. CD: 12

3. Medicated? Current cycle began after Provera.

4. What are you doing this cycle? BBT, OPKs

5. What is pissing you off?! I think I'm wasting OPKs, but I really don't want to miss O if ever does happen.

6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday? Halloween!  We have a ridiculous amount of loud, moving, obnoxious decorations.  It's awesome.  DH's mom used to send him one every year.  After she passed away, I continued the tradition. :)  

imageimage
    Beautiful Baby Girl born May 28, 2014

• 1. Cycle/month: 1/2
    2. CD: 
    3. Medicated?
    Nope. Too early in the game at this point.
    4. What are you doing this cycle? Doing my best to tempt accurately and not stress out.
    5. What is pissing you off?!
    That I thought my cycles would be normal 6 mo after stopping BC and so I didn't need to tempt right away. Wish I had started tempting right from the start (and just bought a BBT right away too) so at least I would know by now if I have ovulated at all since Feb.
    6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday? We don't go to church much but Christmas Eve service has always been magical for me...love the candles and "Silent Night" at the end.
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC Since July 2013

• 1. Cycle/month: 1/6
    2. CD: 82
    3. Medicated? Not since provera at the end of May.
    4. What are you doing this cycle? Temping, Charting, OPKs
    5. What is pissing you off?! I have high testosterone, and my dr appt isn't until the 17th.
    6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday? I don't think I can choose :)
  • 1. Cycle/month: 5/6

2. CD: 40

3. Medicated?  Not yet

4. What are you doing this cycle? Was doing the usual, but then ran out of OPK. Now I'm just temping and waiting.

5. What is pissing you off?! This is my longest cycle ever! What the hell. I hope I go back to my normal after this cycle.

6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday? Halloween I love looking at all the costumes. 

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• 1. Cycle/month: 2/2
    2. CD:  2
    3. Medicated?
    No.
    4. What are you doing this cycle? Temping, charting OPK's, green tea.
    5. What is pissing you off?! I'm on a lot of 12 hour shifts coming up around when I believe my next FW will be. Hard to BD when your husband works days and you work nights.
    6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday? I love all of fall. I love pumpkins, and fall candles and bath and body soaps, pumpkin/gourd picking.

image image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. Cycle/month: 1/2
    2. CD: 19
    3. Medicated? No, too early in the game.
    4. What are you doing this cycle? BBT, OPKs for the first time
    5. What is pissing you off?! My temps are ALL over the place, I can't tell what's going on, my boobs are killing me which is not a normal O symptom for me and usually precedes AF, but it's too early for that (normal cycle 32-39 days) and I just want a normal, predictable cycle! Argh!
    6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday? Eek, I live in Australia, no.idea what holidays happen in fall in the US!
  • Happy Wednesday!
    1. Cycle/month: 2/3
    2. CD: 51? i think.
    3. Medicated? Nope.
    4. What are you doing this cycle? Started temping. CM. I also found my cervix this month! :)
    5. What is pissing you off?! Wtf? I started spotting today. Really? I had spotting 17 days ago also, for like an hour. Look AF, come or don't buy quit teasing me.
    6. QOTW: what's your favorite fall holiday?
    Thanksgiving because I'm a fat kid inside and out.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"