3rd Trimester
Options

letter to the grumpy moms who feel the need to Bully

Dear Grumpy mom,

Let me start by saying that we all have our moments of crazy; I happen to take out most of my pointless aggression on unsuspecting Comcast tech support people. That being said this COMMUNITY is not here to be your personal punching bag! It’s a COMMUNITY for women to get support, humor and to share and experience with people going through the same thing. I read the posts almost every day to kill the time and it’s the same people over and over again who take it upon themselves to bring down others and that is just sad. Is that how your mother raised you? Is that how you want your children to be? If it’s just ignorance to the fact that others’ lives can be different than yours I have made a list of reasons why some posts are made so you might not feel the need to be aggressive, snotty, selfish bi$#@’s.

1.       Drs can me great in the labor room, highly recommended and ass’s in the office so asking the simple questions online is not silly and can help you make the choice if it’s worth the call or not

2.       Sometimes its 2 am and you don’t want to call the service you just want to calm you nerves by doing something , ANYTHING, to be able to go back to sleep

3.       Up until last week I worked full time so sometimes reading all the books was just not an option till I slowed down.  On top of that they can be unhelpful and pointless or you have a FTM who does not have a mom who had amazon send her the books 2 Nano seconds after you told her to get ready for a grandchild.

4.       Sometimes we just want to vent into the great cyber space. It helps and it’s actually good for you to get out inside feelings in a constructive manner. It might help another woman who feels like she is alone in her feelings find some comfort.  Context clues can help you here like when they say it’s just a vent or no actual questions are being asked.

5.       PEOPLE ARE NEW TO THE SITE, it means they may not know about the search option for the community boards. Embrace reality and the imperfections of others … you know your about the have a child whose main profession for the next lifetime is making mistakes and learning from them. It might be time to turn on your listening earns and unlock the patients box.

So please, if you don’t have something nice and constructive to say just don’t post. No ware does it say that you must reply to everything you open. Have compassion for others.

Please stop the bullying

Re: letter to the grumpy moms who feel the need to Bully

• Options
    :) This post made my day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nice little rant there. L-)
  • Options

can't we all just get along?  everyone needs more puppies and rainbows...image

image    image   image   image
    DS #1 arrived 10/09/2011
    DS #2 arrived 08/27/2013
    Loving every minute with two sweet boys!

• Options
    shakes said:
    shakes said:

What is a listening earn? Also, I think you mean patience. Spelling and grammar checks would have taken this rant a bit further.

Holy crap thank you!  I was wondering where the patients box was at.  I couldn't find it any where! lmao
    Around the corner from the listening earn, close to the ass's dr office I would suppose ;)

Would that be on the road to no ware???

=))
    LMAO You're killing me dude.

• Options
    llybeck said:
    Pathetic. If you don't like what someone says, confront that person, don't finger wag the whole board with insults. And even then, people can say whatever they want, this is a public forum and not your personal blog. You don't get to tell anyone how to post and if you want community and support, maybe you should find that in your real life relationships instead of relying on people you don't even know from a website. This whole thing is ridiculously hypocritical and full of spelling and grammatical errors which makes you lose even more credibility. If you're going to start abusing the abuse button on people because you are THAT worked up over internet strangers, it's probably time for you to back away from your computer.

This, this and this.
  • Options
    I smell a dirty delete coming...
  • Options

:-@
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The PPs have already stated the first that would have come out of my mouth so I'm going to touch on your excuse on why you haven't bothered to educate yourself. 

While pregnant with DD I worked full time. And then coached after work, which had me working most Saturdays, too. And guess what? Had plenty of time to read dozens of books and countless articles on pregnancy, labor, delivery and what life with a newborn might be like. Because it's important to be an informed consumer and when you're a patient you're a consumer. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

i havent seen anything mean on this board.. im a first time mom and i have asked some questions and gotten honest polite answers. You never know what you get when you post online but you have to be mature enough to let things roll off your back. Nobody here to my knowledge is an ob so if you post a question like "why am im bleeding alot at 35 weeks?" of course people will say things like "why are you posting that here? we cant check you we are not drs or nurses!" Just bc you get a snarky answer or a person hurts your feelings does not make them a bully, It makes you overly sensitive which is understandable being pregnant. Just my 2 cents.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yeah...

image image  image  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The upstairs neighbor's dog is howling and whining because his owners yelled at him for something. This post sounds an awfully lot like the dog in my head.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was trying to pick through and find a post that really set OP off, but I couldn't find anything other than that person who posts really confusing advice seeking questions. Maybe that's what pissed in her cheerios.
    VOTE on my Name List
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    OP, come back and play!! Or are you better than all of us and won't defend yourself to a bunch of bullies??
    She's been called out one time too many. She's not coming back...probably for the best.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    edited August 2013

I officially love you for this. LOVE.

imageimageimage

• Options

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options
    I don't understand how these type of bitchy posts make it on all the way from the TTC board to the tri boards, just get the hell over it would you please.
  • Options
    LOVE THIS! Thankyou
  • Options
    SiaBia said:
    LOVE THIS! Thankyou
    I see a theme here...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    SiaBia said:
    LOVE THIS! Thankyou
    Holy fucking crap! You posted that link for 6 of your 7 posts! What the shit?
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    msronzio said:
    SiaBia said:
    LOVE THIS! Thankyou
    Holy fucking crap! You posted that link for 6 of your 7 posts! What the shit?
    She likes being flagged as a spammer?

BFP #1 09/15/09, MMC 09/28/09
    BFP #2 06/04/12, EDD 02/09/13, MC at 6w3d on 06/18/12
    BFP #3 01/16/13, EDD 10/04/13, Born 09/17/13

• Options
  • Options
    Mystery solved... I'm assuming this is where OP's anger is stemming from. A PP said it carried over from a TTC board. 

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    msronzio said:
    Mystery solved... I'm assuming this is where OP's anger is stemming from. A PP said it carried over from a TTC board. 

I got kind of heated in that thread and quoted her specifically, I'm surprised I never got flagged!
  • Options
    llybeck said:
    msronzio said:

I got kind of heated in that thread and quoted her specifically, I'm surprised I never got flagged!
    We can changed that! LOL Since it seems to be the cool thing to do around here today.
    :))

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"