TTC after 35

Old timers if your lurking...

Llama, Owl, Heather, ForTheLoveOf, and others if your lurking I just wanted to say I think about you girls often and I hope you are having a somewhat ok summer. Your in my thoughts :) Take care.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: Old timers if your lurking...

• Ditto! Miss you ladies! (And hi to you too Becky! I still stalk you on the boards! LOL)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi, ladies, hope you are all doing well.  I am still hanging around here and hoping one day I can go to the other side. 

• Loading the player...
  • Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer.......take care.  ;)
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  •  

jchow009 said:

Hi, ladies, hope you are all doing well.  I am still hanging around here and hoping one day I can go to the other side. 

::waves hello::  One day we will be over there :)

Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• BeckyP005 said:

jchow009 said:

Hi, ladies, hope you are all doing well.  I am still hanging around here and hoping one day I can go to the other side. 

::waves hello::  One day we will be over there :)
    Yes, I have faith. :)  On a better note, my husband and I are heading to Croatia for a much needed vacation.  Can't wait!
  • How exciting! I was in Serbia visiting family in June! Have a great time.

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"