Secondary IF
Options

Let's talk about cramps...

Let me start off by saying I hate the tww. The first two weeks of a cycle go by so quickly, and I feel excited and optimistic because I'm actually doing something and seeing progress. Then the tww comes and all I do is sit around and analyze. 

I'm 9dpiui, and I feel like days 9-11 are the worst because you're closer but still far away from knowing yes or no. I started feeling crampy yesterday. It's so weird, I'll think "Hey, I haven't felt any cramps yet." and then BOOM -- cramps start. It hasn't been a lot, and it's definitely on and off, but they're cramps no less. Sometimes they're just on one side, yesterday I felt it in my back some, and today they're dull but still coming and going. So naturally I start to panic because I think that's a sure sign of AF coming and another failed iui. I still feel optimistic that this was the cycle, and then I'll get moments of sheer panic whenever I think about the cramping.

My body is so weird. There were quite a few cycles where I had ZERO cramps before AF, which is not normal for me. Then there were cycles where I cramped a week  before and that's it. Last month I felt very dull cramps on and off, and it turned out to be a fail. I don't remember if I cramped prior to my bfp with dd. I guess in a few days I'll know one way or another. I've gone this far, may as well wait another 6 days. Hopefully AF won't show before that.

No real point to this post except to vent. Thanks for reading!
DH & I: 29
TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
TTC #2 since October 2011
2IF issues
7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Let's talk about cramps...

• Options
    I hope this is a good sign for you!!! :)

I cramped a ton when I was pregnant with DS. So much so I was going to the store and stocking up on feminine products because I was so sure AF was around the corner.

I kept complaining to hubby that I felt like I was having the worst PMS of my life. And the ONLY reason I tested was to "rule out" pregnancy so I could call OB and get something to jump start the period I was so sure was on its way.

Do not give up yet! Keep picturing that baby! It ain't over til the fat lady sings!

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    Tww sucks monkey butt!!! :) so we know I blew off this month, but usually I'm so aware I notice every little twinge and go crazy too!!! This month, nothing but tired, but been so busy doing stuff and gym so usually that kicks off the cramps- but (and I actually had to look up on a calendar to figure this out!) 9 dpo I got nothing. I can't remember any symptoms at the moment from dd tww except that we had done the FET transfer which made it only 9 days instead of full two weeks. I had no implantation bleeding, or real signs, but I do think I had some cramping that scared the crap outod me as I was sure we failed again- but no, BFP! So hopefully this is a good sign for you!!! Just a few more days till you can test!!! Do you ever go to pregnancy countdown.com? Drives me nuts, but keeps me busy lmbo!
    Vent away! You don't need to keep that stress to yourself!!! :)
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My last cycle, I felt lots of cramping and thought I felt all kinds of positive signs.  Only to find out that I probably didn't even o.  I had low pregesterone levels at 7 dpo and never got my period.  There is just no way to know before that bfp, and we drive ourselves crazy trying to analyze every possible symptom.  :-<

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"