February 2012 Moms
Options

BathTime issues?

Anyone else having issue with their toddler while trying to give them a bath? It seems to be a fight every time while she is in the tub. She use to love it... Not sure why it changed. She's only a 1 1/2.... So tired.

Re: BathTime issues?

• Options
    Yes DS used to love baths and then randomly started hating them. I got him some foam bath toys that stick to the walls and tub and now he loves them again. He also likes the bath crayons!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD went through about a month of screaming in the tub when she had loved it up until that point. For DD I think it's because she keeps trying to stand in the tub and she gets mad when we make her sit in it. It's a control thing. I bought her a new bath toy recently (it's actually a sand sifter, it has a spinning wheel for when the sand goes through, bought at dollar store), and since she's had that in there she's suddenly been cooperative and liking the bath up until I wash her hair.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD hated baths, until we only put like an inch and a half of water in and left the tap running a bit for her to play in with a cup... now we can hardly get her out of the tub!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"