August 2011 Moms
Options

My Lil Bear is 2 today! PIP Heavy :)

Wow it came and went so quickly! We had Logan's party on the 17th at a jumping zone place and it was a lot of fun. I only wish I took more pics of all the little details I did as well as my LO and DH. In one of the pics you can see some of the things I made such as Stop Lights, Dip sticks and even Tow Maters towing cables lol. After the party we all came back and went swimming :) Today on his actual birthday we made a stop at TRU and got him some goodies as well as his big present which are the last two pics his pedal car. Logan LOVES it! I think this years party was great and stress free since the facility did everything.

Also you can't see it but I even made a Vegan section for our friend Brandie and she was so thrilled :) It had some Vegan chips, Veggie wrap, Hummus, Salsa and of course fruit and veggies. We even had a Vegan ice cream since she couldn't eat the cake.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
7.jpg 92.3K
9.jpg 91.9K
10.jpg 103.6K
11.jpg 88.2K
6.jpg 104.1K
8.jpg 113.4K
5.jpg 86.7K
4.jpg 75.6K
3.jpg 83.5K
1.jpg 105.4K
2.jpg 58.8K

Re: My Lil Bear is 2 today! PIP Heavy :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"