Long Island Babies
Options

Can you recommend your OB? (port Jeff)

Hello everyone!

I made my first appt at Suffolk obgyn,, dr. Shaffran... But wanted to see first if anyone has any  recommendations or if anyone sees her and has anything to say? I just kind of made my appointment there randomly since I didn't have a regular obgyn since we moved here.

Tia! 

Re: Can you recommend your OB? (port Jeff)

• Options
    I go to Suffolk OBGYN. I have seen Dr. Marshak and Dr. Schreiber, like them both a lot.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks! Do you know if they are affiliated with strong brook hospital?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageOpl123:

They are not. They are affiliated with St. Charles only.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm using Dr. San Roman in Port Jeff Station.  I have been with them for a over a year.  I love the doctor, midwives and the staff.  They are affiliated with St. Charles. Good luck!
  • Options
    Go to Three Village Women's Health. The OBs are amazing and they deliver at Stony Brook which is great. We are so happy with them.
  • Options

imageOpl123:

I used Stony Brook OB/GYN they have offices in East Setauket, Rocky Point and Bohemia  https://www.stonybrookgynob.com they were all great! Dr. Porte delivered my daugher via c-section and everyone at Stony Brook said such great stuff about him. He did a great job and I am healing great! Plus their nurses, ultrasound techs and office staff is really friendly and nice too which really makes a big difference when you are going so frequently when pg

Me 27, DH 30. Married Since April 2008. Not avoiding since 2009, TTC since 2010, started w/RE June 2011, Me: PCOS,insulin resistance, irregular cycles. Started Metformin June 2011. All tests clear me. DH clear with excellent tests results. BFN on all 5 Clomid cycles. BFP on IUI cycle #10, medicated #8,3rd inject w/Follistim and Ovidrel trigger July 2012! 7 days past IUI Prog and Est check 26 prog, 264 Estrogen. BFP 14 DPIUI, Beta #1 14 DPIUI = 140, Beta #2 16 DPIUI = 336!! 6wks 4 days saw baby, saw and heard heartbeat at 122! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have been going to Dr.Erhart and Dr.Tufano in port jeff. Love them. They only deliver at St.Charles though
  • Options
    Had both my boys at St Charles with Dr Erhart! Highly recommend!!! From what I've heard at Stonybrook an epidural and c section take forever due to the residents. Only drawback is paying for a private room, when Stonybrook has them for free, myself though I rather have my experienced doctors and more personal nursing care than too many residents and a super busy unit. I'll take my chance on a private room because let's face it, your not in the hospital more than 2-4 days and will be home soon
  • Options
    Dr. Erhart is AMAZING! I am seriously in love with him (is that strange?!) But for real, he is a dream come true doctor and any woman I come across who use him loved him as well. I had both of my babies at St. Charles but I know he also delivers at Stonybrook if he has to (for example, if you were getting your tubes tied at the same time because St. Charles doesn't allow it).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"