Health & Exercise

Prenatal Yoga DVD

Any suggestions on a good Prenatal Yoga DVD?

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• kcs7kcs7 member
    Ooh, good question! I had mentioned prenatal yoga in another post but I do not have any suggestions!! I'd like to hear of some, or I might try and look and find one and if I do, I'll let ya know! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks! I looked on amazon but there are so many it's overwhelming! I was hoping someone had tried one they liked
  • kcs7kcs7 member
    Hmm, I just looked and saw this one that wasn't too expensive and had 410 reviews, with a 4.5 star rating. I read a few of the reviews, I might give this a try...Summer Sanders' Prenatal Workout

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never had any luck finding one. I ended up finding some videos and pictures of poses on Pinterest that I used.
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!
  • Ok good to know, I looked at that one& ordered the Crunch Yoga, it's on the way, so we'll see!
  • Well ladies, I finally received & tried the Crunch Yoga Mama, it's pretty easy if you've ever done yoga before. It's about 1/2 hour, the instructor is very....interesting, but it's a nice relaxing little DVD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"