Military Families

PCSing to Ft. Riley - toddler activities

We are going to be PCSing to Ft. Riley within the next couple of months.  I was wondering if anyone who is there or had been there could tell me what activities there are in that area for toddlers and babies. From a brief search online I haven't really found anything like Ro.mp and Roll, Gym.boree, or any mommy and me classes.

Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

Re: PCSing to Ft. Riley - toddler activities

• ArmyWife114ArmyWife114 member
    edited August 2013
    Woohoo!  We're at Riley!

That said, I don't know of anything like what you've mentioned.  They have some good classes for toddlers on post through Skies, our neighbors kids take ballet on gymnastics on post and their youngest is 2, and she started gymnastics last year when she wasn't quite two.  K State may have some programs for kids, or mommy and me classes.

There's a couple play groups, both on post and off post.  I know of one play group in Ogden (right outside the gate).  This summer, on post did mommy and me swim lessons, I think it was for 3 and under, and I know they have swim lessons for older kids.  

A couple of the libraries have story time that I've heard is really good.  DS is still napping during those times for me to take him.  

Little Apple Mommies might have more info on Mommy and me classes, https://www.meetup.com/littleapplemoms/

ETA: typo
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thanks so much! I will check out Little Apple Mommies.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"