December 2010 Moms
Options

big kid bedding

We are going to be putting J in a twin bed soon, so we need new bedding.  For the kids with twin (or larger) beds, where did you get their bedding?  J loves to sleep with his comforter, so I'm looking for a comforter vs a quilt.  Bonus if you have something cute that can last a few years.  DH is cheap, so we won't be redecorating for a long time. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: big kid bedding

• Options
    We got ours from PBK -- sheets, shams and duvet cover. The comforter itself we got from IKEA (because, hello, cheap).
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got DS' from Target. His is a quilt not comforter though. We got a couple sets of sheets: Circo and Room Essentials.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The boys just moved into twin beds.  Their room is rocket/space themed (wall decals of rockets and stars with primary colors- red,blue,green,yellow).  So I got some rocket sheets at Target and a solid colored comforter- also from Target.  When we redecorate- when the boys can have some input on what they want- I will look for a duvet so we can re- use the comforters.

• Options
    Thanks. I think Target will be our first stop. We are probably going to get a plain comforter and cute sheets too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"