August 2011 Moms
Options

Now that our littles are not quite so little anymore...

So now that our littles are not quite so little anymore...

Do you have a favorite memory of LO as a baby?

What has been your favorite part of having a toddler (so far)?

Do you prefer the newborn phase, the baby phase, or the toddler phase? What about DH?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Now that our littles are not quite so little anymore...

• Options
    My favorite memory of DS as a baby was when he first learned how to belly laugh. Oh, and how to give kisses!

Now, I'm loving how playful and interactive he is. But thankfully, he's still a little lovebug.

DH and I both prefer the toddler phase. We're just not newborn people. We'd much rather wrestle on the floor and have a tickle fight than watch a newborn sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    As a baby, when she first reached up for me.

Just watching her grow this silly personality. You can tell she's going to always be the fun one.

Can't pick just one phase, newborn and right now is my favorite phases.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Favourite memory of LO as a baby: hmmm there are so many! There's when I had her take her first big girl bath with her sister, or when she started feeding herself - I always thought it was hilarious, the way she would get food all over her face, the MOTN snuggles...

Favourite part of toddlerhood: I just love to watch her learn new things every day. She is learning to jump right now and it's the cutest thing. I also love to watch her try to imitate us (her latest thing is pull out a changing pad, diaper and wipe from my diaper bag and change her baby doll's diaper).

So far, I think I like every day even better than the last. This holds true for all 3 of my kiddos.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My favorite memory is the night I was holding her while she was nursing, and she looked so sweet, and I knew then that there was no way I was going back to work.  I was totally in love and awe struck that I wanted to stay home with her, which was not something I had ever considered.  That moment changed my life!

Fave part of having a toddler is all the fun stuff we get to do!  Zoos, parks, farms, nature walks.  I feel kind of like it's a reward for all the tough early parenting stages through not sleeping, constant nursing, teething, etc. etc.  Even though toddlerhood can be tough, there are so many FUN moments!

Dh and I both definitely like the toddler stage.  It's just SO fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Do you have a favorite memory of LO as a baby? I guess I don't have a specific favorite memory. There are tons of little moments though... the first time he smiled at me, his first laugh, his utter determination when trying to get the food to stay on the spoon until he got it in his mouth (and then the victorious laugh that sprayed the successful bite all over his tray).

What has been your favorite part of having a toddler (so far)? Again, not a specific moment but random things. I love watching his squishy little leg when he kicks a ball, his ridiculous bedtime lists (literally naming every person, place, and thing that he can think of as an excuse to stay up later), his hilarious singing in the car, his authoritative tendencies (telling DH to get in corner when he is "bad")... It doesn't last long so I am just trying to enjoy it all while I can.

Do you prefer the newborn phase, the baby phase, or the toddler phase? What about DH? I loved the previous phases but I guess I am with Mama Ha on this one. I love that child more and more every stinking day... even when he is acting like a wild animal and making me want to tear my hair out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Do you have a favorite memory of LO as a baby? Yes and it is when he was a little baby bear when he cried it would sound like this Mmmm hmmmm mmmm hmmm mmm hmmm. So cute! I miss that.

What has been your favorite part of having a toddler (so far)? Just seeing his personality and how it has changed.

Do you prefer the newborn phase, the baby phase, or the toddler phase? What about DH?DH yelled Newborn. I totally miss Newborn.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"