April 2014 Moms

first uncontrollable cry

I was surprised at how emotional I was right away. Getting weepy at everything cute was actually my first pregnancy symptom. However the other night was my first uncontrollable cry. My husband had just come to bed and I got up to use the bathroom for the 3rd time in an hour. Tmi but after not being able to have a bowel movement (after 2-3 days), I just sat on the floor and cried histerically. I felt miserable with the headaches, night time vomiting, all day nausea, and no sleep for two weeks. Dh hung in there and took 20 mins to talk to me sweetly and calm me down. Anyone else feel crazy? I did not see this coming...
imageimage

Re: first uncontrollable cry

• nikki912nikki912 member
    edited August 2013
    Aww thats a good man! It hasn't happened yet this pregnancy but the last one I remember having a meltdown because my yoga ball had lost its needle and I was worried i
    wouldn't have it for the birth. I was only 8 weeks pregnant.

April 2014 May Siggy Challenge: Funny Animals- Kangaroo Mating Ritual

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I had my first this past weekend.  I went to buy a Keurig, since I can only do one cup a day, and the store I went to was completely out.  After my complete melt down, my wonderful husband drove me 30 minutes further to get one at a Target ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • I also have not pooped in 2-3days and on Thursday last week I started crying because I didnt want to pack for our little get-a-way to Chicago this past weekend...WTF!? I am in your boat with the nausea and headaches too.  I seriously feel a little crazy...:)
  • I follow this woman's story, and every day it makes me cry, but it puts motherhood in perspective for me, and just how beautiful every child is. https://www.teambabycorbin.com/ If you start following, you will cry. And they just lost their little boy a couple days ago.
    -A well-tended garden is indicative of a well-tended soul.-
    image  image
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Watching Valentine's Day on TV last night, during the scene when Julia Roberts arrives home from deployment, walks into her son's bedroom and hugs him. I'm welling up just thinking about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• I cried today watching an episode of Duck Dynasty. Pretty sure it's meant to be a comedy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 9/18/10
    TTC 1/1/12
    BFP #1 12/13/12 MMC Confirmed 1/30/13
    BFP #2 6/17/13, (Clomid+Ovidrel) CP Confirmed 6/26/13
    BFP #3 8/14/2013 (Letrozole+IUI) Charlie Grace born 5/2/2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Laparoscopic surgery 8/15 to remove misplaced IUD

BFP #4, #5, #6  (Letrozole+IUI)all MMC, BFP #7 EDD 1/3/2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• My dh is out of town for a month for business. I've been doing a lot of lying around and TV watching this first trimester. It's a horrible idea to watch TLC Baby Story!!! I bawled my eyes out. I then had to laugh, because I knew how ridiculous I must have looked.
  • Same boat!! Bawled hysterically at the end of the movie "Hotel for dogs"....my kids laughed at me...
  • I have been bitchy and bawling! Cried telling our schools administrative asst. today because she hugged me a little longer than normal after I told her the good news!
  • I was up late last night crying because I miss my dog that died the end of last August.

:( Pregnancy hormones suck.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"