May 2012 Moms
Options

NBR: Menstral Cycle

Hello ladies. I got my first real pp period in May. I still nurse DD (day and night) so I expected my cycle to be a little wonky. I didn't get my 2nd period until mid-July. But since then I've had 3 periods (July 18th, July 30th, August 11th)! Each cycle has been a regular 4-5 day cycle with heavy bleeding in the beginning and light at the end. The first one on July 18th was accompanied with severe cramps, which is unusual for me, but I didn't worry too much since I didn't know how my body would react to pp periods.

Any one experience this? Any thoughts on why I've had a period every two weeks or so? I have an annual exam with my gyn next Friday so I plan to bring it up to her then.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

Re: NBR: Menstral Cycle

• Options
    No idea but I just wanted to say I hope your doctor can help, I was like that as a teen and I hated life.
  • Options
    My first pp period was at 6 months and I've had it monthly ever since. My first two were REALLY crampy. They have all been much heavier for the first two days and my cycle is now three or four days shorter then before. I'm hoping they will really get back to my original cycle eventually.

Hope you check out okay with the doctor. Maybe going on an oc for a while to regulate it?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the input ladies. I'll see what my doc says on Friday.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"