August 2011 Moms
Options

DH Bought Me A Car!

DH bought me a new car yesterday. I am so happy! It even has a third row for when our family grows.

I can barely contain my excitement. I loved my Corolla but my legs are long so Lincoln's carseat had to go behind the passenger seat and it had to be moved alllllllll the way forward so whomever sat there had their knees rubbing the glovebox.

Now I need an excuse to go for a ride!
imageimage

Re: DH Bought Me A Car!

• Options
    Edit: car is new to ME, lol.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Nice move Mr. Case!  I can't quite tell, what model is it?

I had to give up my car for the same reason.  With 2 seats SO could not fit comfortably.  We're heading out on a road trip tomorrow and need to switch DD to FF and put her behind SO because even in his truck his seat back is pushing on the infant seat which isn't safe.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kimbus22 said:
    I'm jealous!

We have the same issues with cars.  Joey is still RFing and it means I have to sit in the passenger seat with my knees in the dashboard if we go anywhere together.  DH doesn't even fit so he has to drive.
    Yeah, I would've been happy with him RFing for another year but in the Corolla we absolutely had to move him FFing at 2 years old. My car has a black interior and he was overheating with no rear air even if I had it on full blast. 
    imageimage
  • Options
    kjgilhoo said:
    Nice move Mr. Case!  I can't quite tell, what model is it?

I had to give up my car for the same reason.  With 2 seats SO could not fit comfortably.  We're heading out on a road trip tomorrow and need to switch DD to FF and put her behind SO because even in his truck his seat back is pushing on the infant seat which isn't safe.  
    It is a Hyundai Veracruz! 
    imageimage
  • Options
    Woohoo! Nice ride!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Beautiful ride!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"