D.C. Area Babies

Arlington Pediatricians

I'm a first time mom currently due in November and have just started my hunt for a local pediatrician. If anyone has a pediatrician in the Crystal City/Alexandria area who they love, let me know! I hear word of mouth is really the best way to find the stand out doctors but don't have any mommy friends in the area yet.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Arlington Pediatricians

• I don't know if this is too far for you but I take DS to Alexandria Pediatrics Associates in Alexandria.  They are wonderful and there is always someone available.  Its a large practice but if you want one doctor, they can accommodate if you make your appts ahead of time.  We've seen the same doctor for every well visit.

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"