8 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Not many symptoms at 8 Weeks

So I am 8 weeks and I am still having very few symptoms.  I have not been nauseated at all and my boobs are not tender or getting bigger.  I am tired all the time and have had some mild cramping.  I also have been to my Dr. and everything is fine by her.  I just feel like maybe I should be "feeling" more pregnant or something!  Anyone else experiencing this?  This is my first pregnancy.

Re: Not many symptoms at 8 Weeks

• Options
    ENJOY it!!! 
  • Options
    I completely understand. I lost a baby at ten weeks last year and the whole ten weeks I felt sick as a dog to the point I couldn't even bear the "smell" of my own apartment. Now, in my eighth week of my second pregnancy, I don't have m/s to speak of, and my boobs, where they had been sore, feel almost normal. I don't go in for my first ob appt until 11/19, so that doesn't help abate my worries. I've been told to enjoy the relative lack of "symptoms," so I guess all I can do at this point is pray for the best!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.  Don't stress over it either.  Some women do not experience any symptoms, others, like myself, have an array of symptoms that change throughout the day.

Try not to get worked up over it... It may change next week, or the week after, and you will be wishing you were back to week 8 :-)

• Options
    I feel the exact same way and is also at 8 weeks. I just feel tired and my sense of smell has increased other than that I keep forgetting I'm pregnant.  Lol I don't have much of an appetite tho. 
  • Options
    I feel the exact same way! I have only had a few bouts of nausea. I have cramping, have sore breasts, and am tired, but other than that I don't feel pregnant. I was wondering if there was something wrong too!
  • Options

imagetnahpeleknip:
    I completely understand. I lost a baby at ten weeks last year and the whole ten weeks I felt sick as a dog to the point I couldn't even bear the "smell" of my own apartment. Now, in my eighth week of my second pregnancy, I don't have m/s to speak of, and my boobs, where they had been sore, feel almost normal. I don't go in for my first ob appt until 11/19, so that doesn't help abate my worries. I've been told to enjoy the relative lack of "symptoms," so I guess all I can do at this point is pray for the best!

Just like me I only have heavy sometimes sore boobs and cramps but thats it, my app. is nov 19 too, I cant wait I just want to hear the heartbeat and enjoy this preg. cause last year I had a misscarrige they could fingd a HB and later a D&C. I want this baby to be ok

• Options
    I'm right there with you .... I'm also going thru no symptoms what so ever but every so often when I;m lying down I kinda feel funny around my belly button and I guess its a sign that my little one is still in there and doing just fine... 
  • Options
    same here!!! I am not big on the food craze at all!! I go for my first prenatal visit on Jan. 15...
  • Options
    I am right there with you... No nausea at all which almost made me worry cuz it seems like every other pregnant woman has it. But then I read on here where several women had a good first trimester with few symptoms. It just seems too good to be true, if that's how you're feeling too, huh?! My sense if smell is much more distinct and I do fatigue pretty easily. Some mornings when I roll over out bed my boobs are real sore. Lets just hope that these minimal symptoms last! And knock on some wood maybe ;
  • Options
    Same here im 8weeks not much of an appetite some cramping and mild breast tenderness
  • Options

That is how I was with my first pregnancy.  It was the easiest pregnancy with no horrible feelings, no weird cravings, and I wasn't even super tired(a little more than usual but nothing major).  The only times I got sick with my first one was if I would let myself get super hungry or if I was the passenger in a car.

I hope things stay easy for you!!!

Good luck with the rest of your preganancy and congrats!!

• Options
    I am 8 weeks today and I haven't had too many symptoms. I have had terrible bloating and some constipation (yuck!) and my boobs have been really sore, but I have yet to get sick. Everyone tells me that I should be thankful and I do feel that way, but like some other expressed, it makes me worry that something is wrong. After reading comments of others with similar experiences, I now feel better. 
  • Options
    i used to say i didn't feel pregnant because of a lack of symptoms. i take that all back! this constant indigestion/nausea or whatever it is is so aggravating! i want it to go away!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Last week (7) I felt awful, but this week I feel a lot better! Still sore boobs and peeing a lot but waaaay less nausea. Thank goodness. I hope it stays like this.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"