August 2013 Moms

things I'm scared to do PP

catskitchcatskitch member
edited August 2013 in August 2013 Moms
I'm scared to sneeze. At first I felt like I thought I was going to pop a stitch everytime I sneezed. :))

what about you?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: things I'm scared to do PP

• I was scared to poop. I didnt poop for almost a week. And pooping didnt go back to normal till sunday
  • Breastfeeding, pooping and sex. I'm worries it won't be at all the same. :(

• Loading the player...
  • My nipples! I tense up every time I know I have to feed DD. I am so sore!
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My nipples and pooping.
  • lydsyjane said:

Breastfeeding, pooping and sex. I'm worries it won't be at all the same. :(

It may not be the same at first, but it does go back to the way it was eventually. Never fear. :)

I'm worried about breast feeding, but only because I struggled so much with DS. I really hope my experience is easier this time.
  • Coughing. I had a cold right before I have birth and coughing at the hospital post-birth was just painful!!
    Pooping is still hurting, thanks a lot hemis.
    I actually thought sex was better postpartum last time... Maybe it's just me.
  • All these PP discussions are scaring the bajeezus out of me! Lol!
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • All these PP discussions are scaring the bajeezus out of me! Lol!
    at least you'll know what to look forward to :)

• Pooping wasn't so bad for me. No tear though so maybe that helped.
    Sneezing and coughing makes me feel like my uterus is just going to fall out. I feel like I need I squeeze it in. It's getting better almost 3w PP though.
  • I still have an inside baby so I don't know what to expect, but I'm already terrified about pooping for the first time. I've told everyone I know that I need a good supply of stool softeners for PP so that I don't scar myself for life.  Luckily I'm a once a day pooper (TMI, sorry) so hopefully I don't have to worry about it too often!

Anniversary

• Pooping and coughing
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • When the time comes I'm afraid of having sex again!
  • Sex and exercising!
  • MrsIMrsI member
    edited August 2013
    Everything was mentioned already except blowing my nose.
  • Coughing, sneezing, and laughing are always scary for me PP.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My boobs hurt SO bad! I want to cry every time I start to nurse. 
  • Pooping the most, and getting my tubes tied. And everything else that was mentioned in PP.
  • I was so scared of pooping, because I tore to my butt. But with stool softeners it was okay. Now I am terrified to have sex when the time comes... We haven't done it in so long, I feel pressure for it to be good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was scared to poop but it actually wasn't bad for me!! Sneezing hurt real bad! My boobs have doubled in size in the last couple of days so they are tender!

• Sneezing and coughing definitely. BFing is getting less painful every day but for awhile I really dreaded every feeding. Now I think my next hurdle will be making my first solo trip out of the house. Maybe tomorrow? Eeek, this terrifies me. I just need to get over it and venture out so I will realize it is not such a big deal ...
  • Dh going back to work. I've already got the baby blues and my anxiety is creeping back up. Not gonna be fun...

• Dh going back to work. I've already got the baby blues and my anxiety is creeping back up. Not gonna be fun...
    aww I'm sorry! I hope you can find something to help with the blues and anxiety. 

• Pooping was a nightmare! It hurt so badly! Also the first couple of weeks bf I hated when LO had to latch on. OUCH! It's still sore but seems to be getting better.
  • Oh lordy, I forgot about the PP sneeze problem. My mom was in the room when it happened the first time and I yelled "OHMYGOD MY BUTT ALMOST FELL OFF." and she died laughing. I was not nearly as entertained. 
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg

• Totally felt this way every time I sneezed. That and pretty sure LO tried to rip my nipples off the first week of bfing. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• Definitely poop. And actually the first time trying to pee PP after I had DS. It's like my junk forgot how to work and I had to go so badly but couldn't. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • kmichln said:
    Definitely poop. And actually the first time trying to pee PP after I had DS. It's like my junk forgot how to work and I had to go so badly but couldn't. 
    I totally couldn't hold my pee once or twice...

luckily I was wearing the mesh underwear both times. the first time was while I was still in the hospital, and I was ready to pull down the underwear and just felt the stream come and couldn't stop. Good thing I was using the pampers ice pack too. Those pampers hold a ton of pee!

The second time was the same, except I was home, and just using a regular pad. I totally peed with my mesh underwear on and sitting on the toilet. 
    :\">

• Sex! :/
    The Mrs.
  • Sleeping. I am really afraid once I can sleep on my tummy I won't wake up until peanut is full on screaming for food. I am usually a really heavy sleeper.

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Peeing still kinda irritates stuff down there, but not too bad.

Still not "on track" in the bowel movement department. My OB wants me to keep taking the stool softener, but when I do, it just turns everything to diarrhea and it BURNS!

I have my 6weeks marked on the calendar for when sex can happen... I honestly felt like jumping my FI's bones in the hospital.  :))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yea, pooping after a CS is no fun. I felt like it took a good 4-5 months to not hurt! Maybe I stopped taking the stool softener a too soon. It all got back to normal, but I dreaded that for so long!

• I'm a FTM so can't say from experience but sneezing and bending over are my biggest fears.  I bought support underwear today because I'm afraid of feeling things move in there the thought freaks me out.  Also my allergies are acting up and sneezing hurts being pregnant I can only imagine what it's going to be like after.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

I was right there with you when DH went back 2 days after we got released. Baby blues only lasted a couple of days, thank God! LO was 2 weeks yesterday, and everything is okay...
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"