February 2014 Moms

How do I

How do I delete a discussion and delete my account? I understand that I could just delete the app but I want my account completely gone as well as the discussion. Can't figure it out

Re: How do I

• You can no longer delete discussions. That happened after the upgrade.

image image
  • Well that's fucking stupid
  • Loading the player...
  • Vxmaynard said:

Well that's fucking stupid

Since deleting is considered rude to 99.99999% of the Internet population, it's a much appreciated feature. Others can learn not to discuss vomit details.

It also means posters with nastier intentions can't hide that they said something cruel or sketchy or wrong.

image image
  • It wasn't cruel, sketchy, or wrong. I've asked you guys multiple times to just leave me alone. Why is that so hard?
  • You don't need to leave, you know. Who cares if you get flamed for one thing? Get over it, it happens to the best of us. Stay and enjoy the board!

I can't when I have people who just won't leave me alone. No matter what I post. They clearly just won't stop.
  • Vxmaynard said:

It wasn't cruel, sketchy, or wrong. I've asked you guys multiple times to just leave me alone. Why is that so hard?

Did you see my explanation about how multiple identical messages happen? If you're going to stick around, read it.

If not, red x. No one is making you stick around to be "bothered" by us.

And just because you weren't mean or sketchy doesn't mean others haven't been. It keeps people from hiding shit like that they posted personal info about another poster and deleted evidence before a mod arrived. Or posted photos of someone else's kid. That way they get banned.

The idea isn't to bug you, it's to protect against the rare freaks and sickos.

image image
  • Vxmaynard said:
    You don't need to leave, you know. Who cares if you get flamed for one thing? Get over it, it happens to the best of us. Stay and enjoy the board!
    I can't when I have people who just won't leave me alone. No matter what I post. They clearly just won't stop.
    Just quit checking the board. Seriously - who cares! But it's up to you.

image            image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm getting notifications to my phone because I have the app. It's kind of hard to not check it. People need to respect the fact that I'm done talking about my puke and "triggering" everyone, I'm just simply asking a question about how to delete my account
  • You've got to message bump gods to delete the account. Or delete the app.

Or go to your account settings and change when you get notifications.

And my advice had nothing to do with vomit or triggering, but kay. You're welcome.

image image
  • You've got to message bump gods to delete the account. Or delete the app.

And my advice had nothing to do with vomit or triggering, but kay. You're welcome.

Look, I don't care about your advice. I'm not stupid and I know when I probably shouldn't have done something. All I care about is you leaving me alone and deleting my account. But thanks for telling me how. Later
  • Vxmaynard said:

I'm getting notifications to my phone because I have the app. It's kind of hard to not check it. People need to respect the fact that I'm done talking about my puke and "triggering" everyone, I'm just simply asking a question about how to delete my account

You don't need to delete your account. This group of women can be an amazing support system. And just like a good bestie they will tell you when you crossed a line or what not. The first time I posted I got flamed like crazy. Because I was just having one of those day where everything annoyed me and my fiancé happened to be the one annoying me. The way I said it sounded like I hated him and the ladies let me know. But I realized it I got over it then I read their threads and saw how the board worked and now I love it! Just give it a chance !

• Bahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!! You want left alone yet you started a new thread asking how to delete your first thread. How can we leave you alone if you're AW'ing yourself??

There is no reason to delete your old thread. It's rude. Just stop posting and you're as good as gone.

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Vxmaynard said:

You've got to message bump gods to delete the account. Or delete the app.

Look, I don't care about your advice. I'm not stupid and I know when I probably shouldn't have done something. All I care about is you leaving me alone and deleting my account. But thanks for telling me how. Later

Nowhere did I say she did anything wrong.

image image
  • Holy fucking shit.
  • Woah I change my last post ... Now your being a b**** to @rondackhiker not nice! She's just trying to help !
  • Vxmaynard said:

You don't need to leave, you know. Who cares if you get flamed for one thing? Get over it, it happens to the best of us. Stay and enjoy the board!

You're wrong. I promise if you step back for a day or two, the next time someone sees you post they aren't going to throw the puke thread in your face. Like I said in the other thread, we will all get over this and move on. It's not that deep.

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

• car seat said:

This is hilarious.

Dammit Car, leave her ALONE!!1!11!! You're such a rude girl.

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

• @vxmaynard stop flagging people. Seriously. Just delete the app and leave. You're obnoxious.

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

• Because now you guys are harassing me
  • I've finally been flagged for abuse. For trying to explain why she might have felt ganged up on when it wasn't the intent and to help her delete the account.

image image
  • When you stop commenting, I'll stop flagging
  • Do it!! I want my account gone
  • hahahahaha OMG I can't... why don't people leave her alone when she keeps posting things and writing back? it's so confusing!! almost like you were trying to help her delete the app, which is what she asked for! hahaha clearly if Car had just stayed out of it, she'd still be here. Car, I give you the highest of fives! :x
  • Being banned for poor use of flagging is one way to stop notifications. Or the other three options I gave you that would've taken minutes and you could already be free of us.

image image
  • Harassment? Are you joking. This is the Internet this is Voluntary! Delete your app and you won't get notifications ! Duhhhhh!!!!
  • Vxmaynard said:

Do it!! I want my account gone

Really, it'd be easier to delete the app. Do you have an iPhone? Press and hold the icon. A red x will appear. Click it.

image image
  • No shit. I know how to delete and app. Just keep commenting, believe it or not you guys are harassing me. Internet or not, if I ask you multiple times to stop and leave me alone. Just let it go and fuck off. You guys really must love the drama. Following me from one discussion to another. This had nothing to do with anyone, I wasn't asking of drama on this post I was asking a simple question. Was it really necessary to continue this?
  • Oh and if I get banned, y'all, I'm coming back as Rhonda Hitchhiker.

Please do! Because for some reason that's what I see your name as anyway and I love it !

• Well are you harassing us? Because you keep saying you gonna leave but then you come back and flag out post and tell us to fuck off?
  • Vxmaynard said:

No shit. I know how to delete and app. Just keep commenting, believe it or not you guys are harassing me. Internet or not, if I ask you multiple times to stop and leave me alone. Just let it go and fuck off. You guys really must love the drama. Following me from one discussion to another. This had nothing to do with anyone, I wasn't asking of drama on this post I was asking a simple question. Was it really necessary to continue this?

No one is causing drama. I gave you the advice you asked for. You either want to be left alone or have the last word. You may not get the last word on a board hundreds of women post on. You can chose to follow the advice I gave about getting rid of notifications or not.

People replying to your post does not harass you.

If you post on an open forum, people are allowed to respond. People will. People may respond for a few days, asking for clarification about what went down.

image image
  • @vxmaynard you're the one that keeps saying you're leaving this board but you haven't. So who is really the one that loves the drama?

PS all your flagging, and cursing, and name calling, and random outbursts just fuels this fire.

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hey @crashintome1 and @loislayn23!

Welcome to Febrary 2014. Nice to see you ladies over here!

image image
  • JordyInIndyJordyInIndy member
    edited August 2013

@bookshelves, the mod board went from zero to lots in a matter of minutes. Neither Lois nor I are the mods over here, but yeah, butt hurt feelings are not enough reason to flag stuff.

We need a mod @crashintome1

CC: @bumpjackie

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

• @bookshelves, the mod board went from zero to lots in a matter of minutes. Neither Lois nor I are the mods over here, but yeah, butt hurt feelings are not enough reason to flag stuff.
    My understanding of the situation is that OP is angry at what seems like the rest of the board, flagged every response in it, and in turn, the board made a mockery of it. None of which is a TOS violation, except the excessive flagging.

Sorry to waste your time.

She wants us to leave her alone because she is mad at us. She got advice about how to stop notifications and delete her account or the app, but she keeps coming back around to complain we won't leave her alone. So she's flagging.

image image
  • Why can't everyone be like her?

• @bookshelves, the mod board went from zero to lots in a matter of minutes. Neither Lois nor I are the mods over here, but yeah, butt hurt feelings are not enough reason to flag stuff.
    We need a mod @crashintome1
    Is your mod not an active member? We can certainly speak to @bumpjackie to see if another mod might be a good idea for your board.

No, she isn't an active member. We aren't actually sure who she is. We really need an active one.

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards