June 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY Spicy Edition

Okay, here is my feeble attempt to keep the board from dying...

If you made a date to meet your SO at a bar (random pick-up style) and had to wear a disguise/costume, what would you wear?

Re: GTKY Spicy Edition

• Options
    probably a school girl skirt with knee high black boots and my hair in pigtails. He has mentioned before that the plaid skirts turn him on and I know he likes the boots. 

Unfortunately my body issues right now would keep me from doing this but if I could get down to prebaby weight(50 more lbs) I would do it in a heartbeat.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    You can't post this without answering the question yourself!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When we first started dating I wore a lot of black and FOX and my hair was purple blond and brown. DH said I was not naturally pretty like I am now in t-shirts and jeans and soft make-up but I was a scary kind of hot back then. I'd wear something like I used to.
  • Options
    @Samiantha101 I got started and then DS woke up. Perfect timing!

@DawnLily What is FOX?

For me, I think I'd find a nice long auburn wig, a very short skirt, and a v-neck sweater. I would probably go with heels rather than boots b/c DH is a leg man...but I do have a weird compulsion to buy some thigh-high boots one day.

Ooh, ooh! This reminded me of a funny! I went on a road trip a few years ago to visit a friend. I was showing her some cute knee-high boots I had just bought and said, "These will be great for work." My friend's boyfriend leaned over to her and whispered, "What kind of work does she do???"

• Options
    FOX is a clothing line produced mostly for motocross racing. The women's line used to be pretty emo punk rock but has mainstreamed quite a bit in recent years. Now, they have some pretty cute girly tops but it wasn't always like that.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    My Dh is a big stockings guy, so stockings under a knee-length coat. On his car when he gets off work (at 7am). I know this, because Ive done it!  ;;)

ETA: I should say, nothing but a bra under the coat to be more specific
  • Options

My Dh is a big stockings guy, so stockings under a knee-length coat. On his car when he gets off work (at 7am). I know this, because Ive done it!  ;;)

ETA: I should say, nothing but a bra under the coat to be more specific

You go girl. ;)

I'd wear a blonde wig with a low cut black dress. Definitely thigh high stockings and heels too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"