Pre-School and Daycare

waterproof mattress pads

Please recommend your waterproof mattress protector. I want to give naps a try without pullups. I have twins and one DD has been waking up dry from naps and in the morning more often then not. Always dry from nap and dry after waking up from overnight 4-5 out of 7 days. They start preschool so I wanted to try doing w/o pulls up over the next few weeks and see what happens although preschool does not require them to be fully potty trained. My other twin is not quite as close as her sister which is fine. What do you use that you like? 

Thanks!

Re: waterproof mattress pads

• I just got whatever I could find at Target. When DD1 started sleeping with no diaper/pull up I started double sheeting her bed - first a waterproof mattress cover, then a fitted sheet, then a flat waterproof mattress pad that just lays on the mattress, then her fun fitted sheet. She's only had once accident in the past several months, but it was so easy to just pull of the wet sheet and mattress pad and have another set ready to go. It worked really well.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • memali26 said:
    I just got whatever I could find at Target. When DD1 started sleeping with no diaper/pull up I started double sheeting her bed - first a waterproof mattress cover, then a fitted sheet, then a flat waterproof mattress pad that just lays on the mattress, then her fun fitted sheet. She's only had once accident in the past several months, but it was so easy to just pull of the wet sheet and mattress pad and have another set ready to go. It worked really well.
    All of this, but I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond.
    DD~6 years old~born June 6, 2008 (1st grade)
    DS~4 years old~born November 6, 2010 (1st year of preschool)
  • Loading the player...
  • We have 2 from Target and they are holding up great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got LO's when we bought his twin mattress bedding.  I think I got it at Target

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• We use Naturepedic's waterproof mattress cover but I'm also thinking of getting the Brolly cover to take when traveling as a 'just in case'

https://www.amazon.com/Brolly-Sheets-Waterproof-Mattress-Protector/dp/B005C2AX4O/ref=pd_bxgy_hg_img_z

www.healthyhappytot.com - Healthy, non-toxic product recommendations for children from a mom who has really used them!
  • Bed bath & beyond here too. I brought it home and poured a full cup of water on it & let it sit there for like an hour to see what would happen and it definitely didn't go through. DS has had a few accidents on it and it does not go through to the mattress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"