North Carolina Babies

Black Friday

I know, it's only August and Black Friday and Christmas shopping are far away! However, I've been thinking more of baby shopping on Black Friday than Christmas shopping for this year, and, having never shopped for baby at this time before, I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of sales are out there for baby gear. Specifically, does Babies R Us (not Toys R Us) have good Black Friday sales? I'm due December 10th, so I won't be personally shopping, but my MIL and all her sisters and their mother go every year (with a UHaul trailer, we get pretty serious, haha) and I was thinking maybe I could save big on my stroller/carseat system or breastpump or another of our big items. Has anyone been to Babies R Us for Black Friday in the past couple years?

Re: Black Friday

• Babies r us has a pack of 6 wipes for $5 and $10 boxes of diapers. We stocked up for the year with various diapers. We spent about $ 300 but we don't need to buy diapers or wipes the entire year.
  • You can google all the old ads, it won't be exactly what's on sale for this year but it will give you a good idea of what to expect for sales.
    BFP#1 EDD 12/31/2010, Mommy's little girl Born 01/05/2011 Married My Love on 07/07/2012 BFP#1 EDD 08/14/2013. Suspected m/c 12/16/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"