August 2011 Moms
Options

Men say the darndest things P. 2

Jayson has been taking Otis to swim lessons in the evenings.  He gets back with one PISSED off kid -- typically in the throws of a tantrum.  Last night was no exception.

This morning, he couldn't find his wallet.  He figured he must have left it in the car last night.  He left the house expecting to find it somewhere in the center console.

He just called me to tell me it was on top of the trunk of his sedan.  His famous last words...

"I thought to myself, 'No wonder she is always forgetting things.  She has to deal with these crazy little crackheads all day long.'"

Umm...  Thanks for the understanding?  
Prudence
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Otis
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Men say the darndest things P. 2

• Options

Haha - I'm still waiting for DH to have his moment like this.

Also, I'm really glad that his wallet was still sitting there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hey at least he now understands better that dealing with kids isn't always a walk in the park. 
    And I'm glad he found his wallet. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its fun how they learn how rough we have it sometimes! 

DD2 is a boobie girl to the max. Even if its just laying on my chest and "snuggling" them. I needed to grocery shop Sunday night. So I helped get P to bed, topped off the baby and got her into her Pjs. Hubby should have had it easy! Well, DD2 woke up wanting to "boob snuggle" as DH calls it. He tried and tried to calm her down.. didn't go so well. 

How did he manage to make her happy? He stuffed balls of yarn in his shirt for makeshift boobs. LOL
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD2 is a boobie girl to the max. Even if its just laying on my chest and "snuggling" them. I needed to grocery shop Sunday night. So I helped get P to bed, topped off the baby and got her into her Pjs. Hubby should have had it easy! Well, DD2 woke up wanting to "boob snuggle" as DH calls it. He tried and tried to calm her down.. didn't go so well. 

How did he manage to make her happy? He stuffed balls of yarn in his shirt for makeshift boobs. LOL
    Did it work, though? :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yep! The frantic phone calls turned into quick texts. I was dying laughing!

Did it work, though? :)

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOL :) see my DH always has this problem. He never remembers where he puts stuff. I always have to know where he puts his wallet, keys ECT.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"