August 2011 Moms
Options

Invasion

DH just found a lizard in our bedroom. This happened in our last house. Why are there so many reptiles in TX? I yelled and cursed its existence but we still did a catch and release.
imageimage

Re: Invasion

• Options
  • Options
    shanado said:

Cool!

You can have him if you want him. Come visit and I will be sure to leave the guest bwdroom open.

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think they're cute. So long as they're not in my house.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

What kind? A gecko? They eat the bugs, so that's a good thing, right. They're like spiders, but they are cuter...and they leave poop behind.

We had a lot of them in Hawaii - drove my cat bonkers. He go crazy looking out the window because he'd see them in the bushes.

But yeah....kinda gross. I'd still take them over our spiders, though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yikes!  I don't like bugs.  A lizard in the house would have totally freaked me out. 

We seem to have a lot of bugs this year, I think because the summer has been so wet, they're all trying to come inside.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We have lizards ev.er.y.wh.ere outside.  I would feel bad if one made it in the house.  My youngest dog is a lizard hunter and killer by nature.  

We love to watch them sunbathe in the backyard.  :)  I like lizards...  I'm a weirdo!!
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Animals need to just stay outside.  We came home from an evening out of town to a bat in our house.  I fell trying to grab Nina and get out of the way.  We hid in the bathroom while my husband and our dog chased him out of the house.  Icky
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"