August 2013 Moms

Mucus plug

Re: Mucus plug

• Don't any of you rude people have anything else to do besides put people down????? I don't get how any of you can be so ugly toward someone... I would never be so mean. Please leave me alone and if you don't like the post ignor it.
    That's an awful lot of question marks.

• Ignore*

Just an FYI... there is an edit button near the top right. You're obviously new... Just trying to be "helpful"...
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Loading the player...
  • LokiLahveLokiLahve member
    edited August 2013
    OP did your mucus plug look like this? If so, you should head to L&D RIGHT NOW.
    [URL=https://gifsoup.com/view/1104279/slimer.html][IMG]https://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1104279/slimer-o.gif[/IMG][/URL] [URL=https://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup[/URL]
    GIFSoup

Edit: dang it slimer failed me!
  • Don't any of you rude people have anything else to do besides put people down????? I don't get how any of you can be so ugly toward someone... I would never be so mean. Please leave me alone and if you don't like the post ignor it.

Nope. The same way you logged on and came here to ask us if you're in labor we can respond. Don't you have "anything better to do than ask Internet strangers if you're in labor"?

GBCB in 5....4....3....2...1

*shrugs* I tried to warn you. Oh well!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Doesn't really work that way. If you don't want the comments, good or bad, you probably shouldn't post. This is not a puppies and rainbows board and no one is going to blow glitter up your ass.
    But the board is magic...see?

• Ummm I didn't ask for glitter to be blown up my ass.... I can see none of you rude people have anything better to do than to get on a forum and put people down. And to the remarks about my IQ or intelligence, I'm sure I am smarter than every last one of you.
  • Ummm I didn't ask for glitter to be blown up my ass.... I can see none of you rude people have anything better to do than to get on a forum and put people down. And to the remarks about my IQ or intelligence, I'm sure I am smarter than every last one of you.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • So, although I am sure I will either be attacked or labeled a random white knight for this post, I really don't care what any of you mean women say about me! Having said that, SIGH! The bitchy responses to certain threads on here are starting to get old to read! OP, I have found in the past that if you jut stop responding/reacting to them they eventually lose interest and stop commenting...I was attacked in the same way earlier this week since I wasn't aware of a topic that is apparently posted weekly! Keep your chin up -- I hope for you that labor is coming soon! :-)

• ELauren88ELauren88 member
    edited August 2013
    So, although I am sure I will either be attacked or labeled a random white knight for this post, I really don't care what any of you mean women say about me! Having said that, SIGH! The bitchy responses to certain threads on here are starting to get old to read! OP, I have found in the past that if you jut stop responding/reacting to them they eventually lose interest and stop commenting...I was attacked in the same way earlier this week since I wasn't aware of a topic that is apparently posted weekly! Keep your chin up -- I hope for you that labor is coming soon! :-)

• mgg242 said:

Ummm I didn't ask for glitter to be blown up my ass.... I can see none of you rude people have anything better to do than to get on a forum and put people down. And to the remarks about my IQ or intelligence, I'm sure I am smarter than every last one of you.

Clearly. That's why you made an account to ask about your plug instead of calling the doctors.

=D>
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • So, although I am sure I will either be attacked or labeled a random white knight for this post, I really don't care what any of you mean women say about me! Having said that, SIGH! The bitchy responses to certain threads on here are starting to get old to read! OP, I have found in the past that if you jut stop responding/reacting to them they eventually lose interest and stop commenting...I was attacked in the same way earlier this week since I wasn't aware of a topic that is apparently posted weekly! Keep your chin up -- I hope for you that labor is coming soon! :-)

Awww how cute! A white knight to the rescue. If you don't like the women here GTFO! No one knows who you are anyway.

Simple.
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • ELauren88 said:
    So, although I am sure I will either be attacked or labeled a random white knight for this post, I really don't care what any of you mean women say about me! Having said that, SIGH! The bitchy responses to certain threads on here are starting to get old to read! OP, I have found in the past that if you jut stop responding/reacting to them they eventually lose interest and stop commenting...I was attacked in the same way earlier this week since I wasn't aware of a topic that is apparently posted weekly! Keep your chin up -- I hope for you that labor is coming soon! :-)

Also this:

• This is like arguing with a door... Hope you all got a good laugh out of an honest question. I'm out of here. I'll pray for all of you tonight.
    Luke 6:31
    I'm not trying to attack you or anyone else, but you have to try to look at it from everyone elses point of view.  In the last 9 months, I bet it is impossible to count how many women have come to this forum,and asked a question that has been asked nine thousand other times.  A lot of the girls have been on here and gotten to know each other over the last 9 months, so when some random person comes on, asks the same exact question that has been asked numerous times, and then expects everyone to be all "oh hi! welcome! we haven't ever heard that before, let me tell you exactly what you want to hear!!", it gets a little bit old.  There is a search feature on this forum.  Use it, and if you can't find what you're looking for, then ask the question.  But, more likely than not, you will find your answer. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ELauren88 said:

Don't any of you rude people have anything else to do besides put people down????? I don't get how any of you can be so ugly toward someone... I would never be so mean. Please leave me alone and if you don't like the post ignor it.

Omg this made my day
    ITS A GIRL!!! TTC 8/11 November Clomid 150mg+trigger+IUI+TI= BFP<br>
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
    Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 

Attacked? Seriously? Soleil simply told you that we do a post like that every week and what it's called. Holy dramatic.

She's a butthurt newb. She hasn't even seen "flaming". Good to know she's a white knight already and hasn't been here longer than 5 days.
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • Didn't I just say I didn't want to hear what you had to say

Pretty sure your not making any friends with your attitude. California is a regular. You. Eh. No one here knows you. Enjoy this gif.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • MissyCee said:
    Maybe, maybe not.
    This was my thought also:

Oh my gosh. Favorite gif EVAR.

• Trust me, I get it, and often times I agree with the fact that certain posts/questions/topics are ridiculous...I just don't see a reason to be mean...if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all! And just because someone doesn't post something on every thread doesn't mean they aren't a part if the community here...I act on here as I do in any other sort of large group setting...I am pretty quiet unless I have something positive to share. I am just starting to get fed up with watching certain members of this forum harassing so many people! Jut let it go!
  • I feel like we need a new post it here thread.
  • Trust me, I get it, and often times I agree with the fact that certain posts/questions/topics are ridiculous...I just don't see a reason to be mean...if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all! And just because someone doesn't post something on every thread doesn't mean they aren't a part if the community here...I act on here as I do in any other sort of large group setting...I am pretty quiet unless I have something positive to share. I am just starting to get fed up with watching certain members of this forum harassing so many people! Jut let it go!

You might feel that you're part of the community, but the regulars here don't feel that.  I am a new poster, and I try to post often, but I don't feel like I'm part of the community. You need to be involved to be part of the community.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Did it look like this?

Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Actually I have been on here since December like I am sure many of you have, but I guess I don't "know" all the regulars well enough to be in the cool crowd! Whatever, have fun teaming up against random other people who don't "know" you! None of you really "know" each other anyhow, we are all Internet strangers to one another as you keep reminding people! Goodnight -- have fun wasting your time making fun of me, I am going to sleep now!
  • Actually I have been on here since December like I am sure many of you have, but I guess I don't "know" all the regulars well enough to be in the cool crowd! Whatever, have fun teaming up against random other people who don't "know" you! None of you really "know" each other anyhow, we are all Internet strangers to one another as you keep reminding people! Goodnight -- have fun wasting your time making fun of me, I am going to sleep now!

No, you don't get it. You don't get to set "rules" on how people respond. If you're going to get butthurt, as you did, that's your problem.

Andplusalso, you haven't contributed. When's the last time you offered support (other than your white knighting)? THAT makes you apart of the community. You? Are not.
        DS born 8-16-2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"