August 2011 Moms
Options

WHOA!

I know a lot of you already made this realization and/or already had LO's birthday. But HOLY HECK DD's birthday is less than 2 weeks away!! It's a good thing I did most of my planning and (on sale!) purchases well before this moment because otherwise I would've had a heart attack.

I was talking to my sister about what her plans were the weekend after next and I opened my calender and it hit me in the face that we're doing a birthday party that weekend.

Where did the time go???
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: WHOA!

• Options

Yeah....same here, except I hadn't made any purchases until late last week! Now I'm scrambling.

I can hardly wrap my head around it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I ordered his cake yesterday, and sent out text messages to my parents, my sister and ILs that we're doing a lunchtime party this Saturday.  Laid back...  ;) 
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our party is Saturday and I am a nervous wreck lol. I always get this way for parties we host. We did some of the last shopping for the party today. All I know is I am loving all the birthday posts :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Our party is this Saturday too. I don't really get too anxious since we've been doing it for 13 years. Except, Dh informed me today that he will be working that day and this means I'll be hosting by myself for a good chunk of it.
  • Options
    @shanado Boo for having to host by yourself!

DS' party isn't until next weekend, but I've been ready for an embarrassingly long time. Like menu written out, supplies all purchased, his new tricycle sitting in our garage for over a month... I got a little excited.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"