December 2013 Moms

Cashing2 inspired questions...

Have you had anal?
Do you like/mind having anal?

Me: yes and yes but it isn't very often.

Re: Cashing2 inspired questions...

• No and neither dh nor I have any desire to try
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • What about the poo?

That's a no for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • cantsitwithuscantsitwithus member
    edited August 2013

Wow personal.

Yes, DH and I do it sometimes when I'm drunk so obviously it has been a while. I don't really like it, actually I hate it but I love DH so I make my sacrifice.

One time though it did work out for me but only once.

Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• Tried it once, hated it. SO and I made a compromise, because I won't do anal anymore I had to find something new to do with his balls. It has worked out quite well

• Wow personal.

It's just one of those nights I guess!

• Tried it. Hated it. I told DH that as soon as he lets me shove a dildo there on him, then I'll try again.

• Once, we did it once in college and I hated it. Never again. And man your on a roll with all these threads @tigger&pooh! Don't mind it though, were all just getting a little bit closer with all this info.

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • Yes

And

Ehhh dont hate it just doesnt feel right ??
  • No and NO. 

Oh and NO, not ever in a million years.
  • Tried it when we were young. Have not tried it since. After experiencing the joys of hemmies before and after pregnancy, that's not an orifice I'm willing to screw around with...literally or figuratively.
    imageimageimageimage
  • lp0lp0 member
    Yeah that's a big NO for me too. Thank God DH doesn't have any interest in it at all because it definitely wouldn't happen.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Yes. And never again. Ever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Nope. Exit only

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• I feel like a whore. Everyone else hates it and tell their SO no and I'm all like "I'll do it for you honey".
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• Nope and nope.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Cashingn2 said:

I would also like to say that this is the most awkward question that I've ever inspired anyone to ask.

Man I am sorry! I just thought what you wrote in the sex post was funny! I

• Haha i do it just dont like it lol
  • Yes and eh not a huge fan but willing to every once and a while. Since being pregnant I have not gone there though!
  • Cashingn2 said:

Cashingn2 said:

I would also like to say that this is the most awkward question that I've ever inspired anyone to ask.

Man I am sorry! I just thought what you wrote in the sex post was funny! I

Haha, I'm just picking on you
    I think I found my talent making people feel awkward!
  • My bf is a bit well endowed so it is terribly uncomfortable. So he got it one time and that is all he will ever have
  • I feel like a whore. Everyone else hates it and tell their SO no and I'm all like "I'll do it for you honey".
    Don't. I'm exactly in your boat... Done it. Hate it. Sacrifice it, but very rarely.
  • Yes, and yes. It has to be done right, and Ihave to be relaxed and want it. Sometimes the real thing can be a bit much though, so we try to use smaller toys.

I don't understand the taboo surrounding it.
  • Tried it once, hated it. SO and I made a compromise, because I won't do anal anymore I had to find something new to do with his balls. It has worked out quite well

I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying.
    What new thing have you been doing to his balls? I just have to know.

• We use smaller toys. Right now I have zero sex drive though, so the toys are hiding away in the closet!
    image  image

Lilypie - (Xzno)
    Lilypie - (WIG0)
  • I guess that I'm in the minority, but I actually like it.
    We don't do it a lot, but I always have fun when we do.
  • Only when drunk.

imageimage

This exactly. Call us prude. Whatever, just not into it.

This. 
    BFP
    #1 = DS Leland born 4/19/11
    BFP#2 = missed miscarriage and d/c
    BFP#3 EDD 12/31/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, has to be the right time though.

• Cashingn2 said:

Tried it once, hated it. SO and I made a compromise, because I won't do anal anymore I had to find something new to do with his balls. It has worked out quite well

Right? I'm trying to figure out what you would have been doing with his balls during anal too

LOL we don't do anal that's why I had to find something new to do with his balls. I have become very good at deep throating, he seems to like it :P

• Cashingn2 said:

Cashingn2 said:

Tried it once, hated it. SO and I made a compromise, because I won't do anal anymore I had to find something new to do with his balls. It has worked out quite well

Right? I'm trying to figure out what you would have been doing with his balls during anal too

LOL we don't do anal that's why I had to find something new to do with his balls. I have become very good at deep throating, he seems to like it :P
    I have no gag reflex so I've never had a problem doing that lol
    No gag reflex here either....

• Cashingn2 said:

Cashingn2 said:

I have no gag reflex so I've never had a problem doing that lol
    No gag reflex here either....

I can control it when not pregnant but since I hit second tri its been kind of crazy for how bad its gotten, but I can feel when I need to stop for a second then I can keep going

• yes, and..meh, different/new things are always a turn on, depending on the mood.

Like others have mentioned, drunk sex is really missed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Expecting our first, baby BOY, 12/12/13
  • Nothing like hot.. steamy.. poo scented sex.. barf. No thank you! NMS
  • Haven't engaged in any anal activity since being pregnant but usually love it! Few glasses of wine and plenty of massage oil are key elements though.
  • When I was younger and before H came along, my bf at the time had a little pee pee. I didn't love it, but I barely felt it! Then when H and I started dating he tried and I was like "oh, fuck no!!!" He's way too big to enjoy butt sex!
    I think this is the type of "no" response that a guy would find acceptable haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Expecting our first, baby BOY, 12/12/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"