1st Trimester
Options

Growing Baby Bump? You tell me!

Hey girls,

I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with my first child. Me and my boyfriend are excited, but I think I would be more so if I were already showing! I'm due for my 3rd ultrasound in 2 days, and was wondering if I have grown in my belly at all. I can't tell much between the two pictures, but I would love to hear opinions. The first is when I was 5 weeks, the 2nd being taken today at 13 weeks.

I'm about to be in my 2nd trimester, and I just want some women to share their thoughts. I've gotten worried sometimes about if I will ever show! Thanks. :)

Re: Growing Baby Bump? You tell me!

• Options
    I can only see one picture?! :/

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby Jaxon 3-23-14 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Seriously? You will show eventually so relax. Most FTMs don't really show until halfway through the second tri. Baby is tiny right now. Trust me, eventually you won't be able to bend over anymore and it's not much fun.
    You are so right, Queen. But I just can't wait to start showing. :)

lnvane00 said:
    I can only see one picture?! :/
    I can see both of them.
  • Options

Seriously? You will show eventually so relax. Most FTMs don't really show until halfway through the second tri. Baby is tiny right now. Trust me, eventually you won't be able to bend over anymore and it's not much fun.
    You are so right, Queen. But I just can't wait to start showing.

Haha! You'll get there.
  • Options
    You'll get there and then you'll wish you were smaller! I am pregnant with my fourth, and my stomach is so bloated I have had about 10 different people ask me if I am four or five months along. I'd rather be in your situation!!! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Most don't show till around 20+ weeks.

Anything before that is bloat. The baby is only the size of an apple seed around 13 weeks

• Options

Most don't show till around 20+ weeks.

Anything before that is bloat. The baby is only the size of an apple seed around 13 weeks

Incorrect. At 13 weeks baby is about 3 inches. Definitely larger than an apple seed which is the size your baby is at week 5.
  • Options
    Most don't show till around 20+ weeks. Anything before that is bloat. The baby is only the size of an apple seed around 13 weeks
    It's more like a peach but yeah OP, I see nothing, embrace it, you'll be wishing for it to be smaller when you're in third tri! 

• Options
    Also, don't worry. I'm 13 weeks 2 days and I am hardly showing. That's extremely common for first time mothers! Soon enough you'll have your baby bump, until then enjoy your regular clothes!
  • Options
    Showing is fun, especially with your first baby! Unfortunately I can't tell a difference between the pics. You look about the sane size as me and I was midway through my 4th month before I started showing with my first. Bd patient, your bump will come! Until then, enjoy having a flat belly. My flat belly never returned :(
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I don't see a difference... Yet ;) you're adorable though!

image image
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    J&NLJ&NL member
    I don't see anything. 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    Not yet. You'll get there before you know it.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Don't mean to burst your bubble, but I don't see anything.  You have a really flat tummy, and I'm jealous :-)   
    imageDSC_9275  image

• Options
    I'm jealous too! Wish I had ur flat tummy! I'm 7 wks 2days with my 2nd child & my bloated tummy is mahoosive to the point I think il b huge haha!! Ur lucky, enjoy it :o) x
  • Options
    Nothing yet, but don't worry it will come! Enjoy your regular clothes while you still can. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the thoughts, girls. It has calmed me a bit, and I do hope to start showing, soon, so that I can finally feel fully pregnant. That will be a joy. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"