New Jersey Babies

North Jersey Baby Shower Locations needed

Hi Everyone- I moved from Hoboken to CT 2 years ago when I got married. My family lives down the shore, but I have a lot of friends and family here in CT too. I am thinking that a Northern NJ location would be best- up to an hour from the shore (2 hours from my home in CT). I can't do it in Hoboken because the weekend I need to be in NJ for work, there is a festival in Hoboken. Any recommendations? Maybe Woodbridge and north?

Re: North Jersey Baby Shower Locations needed

• @Msro1976 My sisters had my shower at a restaurant in Edgewater called Anthony's Italian Bistro. It used to be Vespas, but they changed their name. We've pretty much had all our bridal and baby showers there. The food is awesome, and they have a special menu for parties like that. Edgewater is also between the GWB and the tunnels, which may be good location for your guests traveling from both areas.
  • Check out Lassoni in North Arlington.  We had our rehearsal dinner there and they were great to work with.  We go back all the time for dinner.  The prices were good and they let us substitute our favorite things from the menu for our party.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Amicis in Linden is great. They have a back room that they can close off for you and their food is great! Located close to RT 1, so it should be easy for your guests.
  • Spanish tavern in mountainside is wonderful and their pricing is listed on their website.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had mine at Blue Moon in Englewood.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"