Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Birthday Gifts for 4 year old boy

I was thinking Magnatiles, but I have a 14 month old also. Would I be cursing myself all the time? Any other things since I have numerous people in need of some toys? He LOVES matchbox cars, but we already have enough cars for 5 boys and we have several of the race tracks(a wall one and the one that goes around in a circle, plus the fisher price one that goes down). His birthday is in September.

Re: Birthday Gifts for 4 year old boy

• Options
    My DS just had his fourth birthday.  His favorite thing he got was a marble run.  Once again, it probably wouldn't be great with a 14 month old, but my DS loves it.  He got this one:

Marble Run

I hope the link works...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Big wheel
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Magnatiles were definitely a hit at my house. They're surprisingly easy to clean up since they all stick to each other LOL.
    We got a bike for 4th birthday as the big gift.  Other things he seems to like from various ppl were a few preskool transformers and vtech dinos that are like transformers, a stomp rocket, little things for the movie Planes...
  • Options
    My soon to be 4yr old wants a new Nintendo ds game! Since he is really active outside, we will prob get it ; )
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"