June 2013 Moms

Freedom!!

I finally broke down and ordered a K'Tan. We tried it out today, and she fussed a little but then went right to sleep. I actually loaded the dishwasher and walked down the hill to the mail box today! DH woke up during that time and had a mini freakout because we were both gone. I love my newfound mobility. :)

Now if I can just get Drama Queen to take a darn bottle once in a while...

Re: Freedom!!

• It's great!! I think I'm gonna buy the original one too.

• Cool! I have a moby but I've been considering getting a ktan too...
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • natalie115natalie115 member
    edited August 2013
    I love mine! I just ordered one for DH to use too. It's so easy and comfy. I have a moby & ergo too which I'll probably use when DS gets too big for the k'tan

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• I got mine in the mail yesterday and plan to try it out tonight when we walk over to MIL's house for dinner. Really hoping I got the right size because we're traveling on Wednesday, and it would be awesome to use the K'tan while out of town.
  • lioness13 said:

Cool! I have a moby but I've been considering getting a ktan too...

Same here. The Moby is such a PITA to wrap and tie. I think I might have to get one of these. I think it'll make going out with both kids so much easier.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Majwv8 watch the YouTube videos they are way better than the directions and pictures!!
  • Majwv8 watch the YouTube videos they are way better than the directions and pictures!!

Yup! The videos on their website were perfect for me. It really is SO easy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Used it again today to go for our first walk around the neighborhood. We live on a steep hill so the paranoid mother in me has been nervous about taking her in the stroller in case I can't hold it going down the hill.. Haha. I love my K'tan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"