New to The Bump
Options

Pregnant after being told it would never happen.

I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I was told it would never happen. I had surgery at 18 for severe endometriosis. I have felt the fear from thinking it would never happen. It did and now I'm trying to trust God, I believe everything will be fine but you never really know. I just have been frustrated lately, My husbands sisters are having a rough time in their lives. One is in the middle of divorce and the other one isn't happy we are pregnant because after having her second child in her teens and giving the baby up for adoption she is angry we got pregnant before her/her husband. We got pregnant on our honeymoon, We didn't get pregnant to hurt anyone, and with my medical history and reproductive issues. I know how truly lucky and blessed I am. And because of their feelings even there mom sometimes acts standoffish towards me, because my husband and I expecting hurts them. I have been so supportive and helpful to them, I know how much women struggle and how much I'm blessed so when I'm being treated bad and made to feel like my baby is something to be ashamed of It makes each day very hard. Just posting my thoughts. Hoping to find some supportive moms out there. 

Re: Pregnant after being told it would never happen.

• Options
    AngeliaG8AngeliaG8 member
    edited August 2013
    Not alot of people use this forum. You might have better luck in you BMC or 1st tri.

ETA: congrats! It was hard for us to conceive so I understand a little where your coming from.

And you might want to lurk a little before jumping right in. And do an intro. Not here though. That won't do you Any good.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"