Two Under 2

Help

Ok im not positive on this but need some advice. I just had my first baby on may 23, 2013 and got the merina iud on july 1,2013. The past few days ive been over tired even though baby is sleeping more. I feel like crap and still have not gotten a period even though my doc said I should be having one by now. I took a test and it said negative but i just have this feeling its wrong. I dont have medical insurance anymore but working on getting it again but if i am pregnant im afraidcause of the iud? Any adviceplease

Re: Help

• michelle04usmichelle04us member
    edited August 2013
    ok so we are at about the same time frame for delivery and placement of Mirena...My DS was born on May 16th and my Mirena was place on June 27th. I have not had an actual period yet either. Yes I've had some spotting but I believe that was from placement and then still some postpartum bleeding from my c-section. 
    Being overtired is also a PMS symptom so maybe you are getting ready for your monthly? I have been having symptoms lately too but still no period. 
    That being said if you are having strong feelings that you might be pregnant with an IUD you need to get to a free clinic or somewhere. IUDs can cause problems with pregnancies or result in miscarriages from what I recall. You either need a blood test to check for HCG or get an ultrasound done to check for placement of IUD and possibly a fetus. 
    Sorry you are going through this.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"