Minnesota Babies

Recommendations for Daycare Providers in Rogers, MN

My husband and I are moving to Rogers and would appreciate feedback on providers in the area. We haven't decided on in-home versus centers yet, so all reviews are welcome!

Thank you! 

Re: Recommendations for Daycare Providers in Rogers, MN

• kelrg32kelrg32 member
    I live in St Michael and will be doing the same if you want to keep in touch
  • I grew up in Rogers.  Both my younger brother and I went to homebased daycares.  The lady I went to moved, but I believe the lady my brother went to is still doing daycare.

You can find her contact information here: https://childcare.parents.com/l/71309/Susan-Miller

I was in high school when my brother went to her daycare, so I can't say too much about her personally.  I do know my mom liked her a lot, she kept the kids busy with activities indoors and outdoors, and my brother enjoyed his time there.

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for your response! Sure, that would be great. So far I haven't found anyone with openings, but I am continuing to call so I'll keep you updated.

I hope your pregnancy is going well!

Jenna 

• I work in the infant room at the Rogers KinderCare! I would love to take care of another little one. It is an absolutely wonderful program and the center is beautiful and filled with long time trustworthy and caring staff who are very knowledgable... Yikes, pretty much sounds like a sales pitch, but I truly love my job and all the kids I have taken care of over the past 7 years of working for the company.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • We just switched to New Horizons in Rogers-worth every penny! It's a great place and our daughter is learning a ton!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"