Ohio Babies
Options

Anyone Getting Ready to TTC???

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hello ladies!

I am new to thebump and was just wondering if anyone was getting close to TTC. My DH and I are going to start TTC in a month or so this September. I'm super excited about it! So I I'd love to have some friends who are in the same boat as I am (and obviously within the same area) to chat, exchange advice and experiences, and go through the process together with. Thanks! ;-)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Anyone Getting Ready to TTC???

• Options
    jbatchjbatch member
    I am not ttc but I did have a baby in February. Good luck! It is quite the journey!

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Me me me!!! Just stopped BCP after 15 years. Waiting for AF to come back to normal. Good luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for the "good luck" ladies! A month and a day from today is when DH and I plan to start TTC. However this morning, we talked a bit about maybe just stop using protection (Meaning condoms....I've already been off BC since December ) around the middle of August.

My grandmother just passed last Saturday evening and I think there's some stress kicking in because I was suppose to start AF either Tuesday or yesterday and I haven't. So hopefully within the next few days?? Its irritating to think my cycles going to get a bit messed up when we're wanting to start trying a month from now. :-/

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I'm about to deliver my first baby (this week!) but I highly recommend ovulation test strips. I ordered really cheap ones off Amazon and I think I have those to thank for this pregnancy! If you purchase, do some reading on how/when to test. I wasn't testing enough at first and missed my short window of opportunity.
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"