March 2014 Moms

Showing??!!

I'm pregnant with my second child... I'll be 8 weeks on Saturday, I'm really bloated and am in that "is she pregnant or just fat stage" but I have a huge basketball shaped belly... Even in the morning it's as though I've already started to show a bit... Is this happening to anyone else or am I just a pregnant crazy lady haha

Re: Showing??!!

• It's happening to about 12 people a week that post and ask if they are showing (and it's just bloat).  Lurk for a little bit and most of your questions have likely been answered.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • I don't bloat..... its a gift.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't bloat..... its a gift.
    Would this be a quote from Bridesmaids?
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Weird... why would you flag responses as spam? They're not trying to sell you something.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • angelsnightangelsnight member
    edited August 2013
    kel13jr said:
    Angelsnight, maybe it's the hormones but you're pretty damn rude... Don't like a question don't comment, as I said its my second child and some women show earlier with their second.. Tryinf to get feedback and not rude feedback.. I don't have time to "lurk" as I'm a mom already and don't spend hours lurking the net... I pitty the ppl to whom have to put up with crab asses like you... Suhey and norbar thanks for the POSITIVE input!!!! :D
    I answered your question and gave you advice, please explain how that is rude?  Any why can you tell me not to respond to your question when you could have just as easily ignored my comment?

ETA: I also have to point out the fact that you resorted to name-calling when I did NOTHING of the sort.  Nice.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

• IT actually doesn't matter on the size of the baby, your ute is not all nice and perfect after you have kids. The angle it's on can affect when you show also.  But if you're the size of a basketball you got some big time bloat happening.

When I'm not pregnant I'm tilted backwards, and even though I'm only 9 weeks my ute has pulled forward and is causing a bump that is not bloat. But alas you can only tell in the morning after that I'm all bloat. Well other then my OB and the ultrasound tech that is.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• This thread kinda reminds me of the time when I was at the movies.  The previews were on, I love previews, and this really cool historical looking preview starts playing.  It's kinda dark and dreary, really good cinematography, and it starts to allude to Abe Lincoln.  So here I am, munching on my popcorn, thinking, "This looks super cool... Abe Lincoln?  Who can go wrong??" And then, BAM, Abe Lincoln starts swinging an Axe and starts kicking major vampire ass!  And then I'm all like.... "this has got to be a prank"  ... except it wasn't.   That's what this thread reminds me of. 

Home Simpson Bush gif
    Hilarious!!!

• Well somebodys cranky today! But yeah its just bloat. Once your belly gets somewhat hard and stays big no matter what time of the day then its a baby bump. Im in the same boat as you. And ignore the cyber bullys hun (-:
  • its not really touchy.. its just annoying. Considering OP joined less than an hour ago...
    It'd be really nice if they'd finally implement that 3 day rule.
  • stufie said:

its not really touchy.. its just annoying. Considering OP joined less than an hour ago...

It'd be really nice if they'd finally implement that 3 day rule.

That was what I was most excited about the change for! Wonder what happened!?!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"