Pre-School and Daycare

Leap pad tablet?

I'm thinking of getting DS a tablet for his bday (November) or for Christmas. He will be turning 4. Is the leap pad any good? Is there something better that I should be considering instead? Any info would be great!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Leap pad tablet?

• I like the leap pad, and the kids love it, except you have to buy every game you have! Irritating.

We also got the kids an iPad Mini and those apps are all free, and honestly, I think much much better than the leap pad.

It all depends on your budget, but just keep in mind you have to buy every app on the leap pad, whereas the majority are free on the ipad.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • We have it and DD loves it!  But from what I have read there are better options out there.  We didn't research it since it was given to DD as a gift.
  • Loading the player...
  • Leappad just came out with a new one called the leappad ultra ,it is pretty cool,has wifi and a 7 inch screen. We have both the leappad 1 and 2 and both are great very educational ,apps are a little pricey but they always have a sale on them.If your looking to buy it do it soon they will be selling out quick.
  • We have the Nabi2 and have found it pretty much all my 4 yr old needs.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"