Los Angeles Babies

Bras!

Hi ladies,
I am 8 weeks and my brest are already out of control. I am larger chested to begin with and am looking to invest in some great bras, maternity and non maternity. I was hoping I could find support,function and style. Does that exsits? I live in the Pasadena area but would be willigng to drive. Any suggestions on places to shop? Thanks.

Re: Bras!

• If I were you I wouldn't invest in great bras as you're sure to just keep growing.  I'm 17 weeks and I grew in the first trimester but I've definitely gotten even bigger in the last few weeks.  I went to Target and bought some cheap nursing bras.  I'll likely grow out of them before I'm nursing but, just in case I don't, I figure the nursing ones can't hurt.  They were about 17 bucks each and they aren't ugly!
  • A Private Affair in Sherman Oaks has a good selection for big busted women, but the one in Thousand Oaks has a bigger nursing bra selection.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • edited August 2013
    AllareKelly hi! mom of 3 here... and just had my youngest 4 months ago.. Already large chested myself and had the same problem and I honestly found the most comfortable nursing bras to be those that I found at Target. Tried several different ones and the ones from Target became my favorite as they were non restricting and soooo comfortable even as they grew.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had pretty good luck with Lane Bryant in the Arcadia mall.  The band sizes may fool you though.  I'm normally a 34, but their 36 fits tight and the 38 fits well.  Most of their bras go up to H.
    Also Soma in the Arcadia mall.
    The Wizard of Bras just south of the 210 in Monrovia.

Nursing bras would be ideal, but the reality is that you're not going to find DDD/F/G at Target.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"