Birthday Parties

Cake ideas!!

I need some ideas for toddler approved cakes. I usually bake from scratch, but I'm open to any ideas.

Re: Cake ideas!!

• Are we talking less sugar and processed stuff? Try: https://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/tipFirstBDay.htm#.UgM8bMu9KSM
    DX: Hashimoto's - August 2012

Me:30 / DH: 31

BFP#1 after 15 cycles on 12/1/2013 EDD 8/7/2014

Anniversary

• Ehmm.. I didn't get it either. 
    As long as there isn't alcohol in the cake/filling any cake is fine (and usually loved by kids). I let my 2yr old eat any kind of cake at birthdays, even if they're loaded with sugar, because it happens so very few times during the year and he only eats like half a slice

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I am looking for a cake that toddlers actually like. I made a chocolate cake the other day and they didnt eat it. I'm just hoping to make something they may enjoy. Maybe a plain white cake with lots of frosting?
  • I am looking for a cake that toddlers actually like. I made a chocolate cake the other day and they didnt eat it. I'm just hoping to make something they may enjoy. Maybe a plain white cake with lots of frosting?
    That sounds more like a personal preference thing as opposed to toddlers in general don't like chocolate cake.  Unless it was some fancy, gourmet chocolate cake.  
  • mysticl said:

I am looking for a cake that toddlers actually like. I made a chocolate cake the other day and they didnt eat it. I'm just hoping to make something they may enjoy. Maybe a plain white cake with lots of frosting?

That sounds more like a personal preference thing as opposed to toddlers in general don't like chocolate cake.  Unless it was some fancy, gourmet chocolate cake.  

agreed. my toddler loves chocolate cake
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm pretty sure I could put anything in front of DS1, call it "cake", and he'd eat it. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"