April 2011 Moms

New Format?

So, how is everyone adjusting to the new format? Any questions/problems/concerns? :)
Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

Re: New Format?

• just seeing it now.  not sure what to think yet ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • kje120kje120 member
    The stark white background is blinding. I really hope they change that with some color.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @Grace0609 I'm not on the mobile site, so I am no help to you in that regard. Sorry!

@kestock120 I agree about the stark white. A lot of people have mentioned that.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• kje120kje120 member
    Another thing I'm curious about - the abuse points. I assume if you get so many you get banned, correct?

• Another thing I'm curious about - the abuse points. I assume if you get so many you get banned, correct?
    I'm not sure. I'll ask!
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• kje120kje120 member
    Grace0609 said:

So far the two annoyances I have with it are:  1)  it doesn't seem to remember me each time I open TB... I have to relog in every single time. I  haven't changed any computer settings, so I don't know why it is doing this.  And 2)  on mobile I really hate that there is nothing to click on at the top of the page when you are looking at a post that gets you back to the board the post is on.  NOt sure I'm explaining that well.  But, like on this post, on mobile, if you look up at the top of the page your only choice to click on is the page with ALL of the BMB's on it, you can't go directly to April 2011.  I don't know why, but that really bugs me : ).  Otherwise, mobile bumping is much nicer!!

I just noticed if you scroll to the bottom when you're in a post there is a link back to the board the post is from. Is that what you are talking about? I agree it's weird it's not at the top, though.

• Grace0609 said:
    @SarahL77 that's pretty cool that you figured out a way to get your post count into your siggy : )!!
    It no longer updates my post count. It just shows where it left off when the change-over happened. I'm not ready to let go of it or my platinum badge just yet. I PWd hard for a good 2 years on TTGP and then this board to get that status lol.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• GHBEAGHBEA member
    It will take a little to get use to.  Change is good right?

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am not a fan that I can't click from one topic to another without going back to the full board listing.  And it is pretty stark white!    It kind of hurts my eyes to read :(
    bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
    bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
    bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
    bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014
  • 2u2wow2u2wow member
    i miss having the menu on the left side to click from board to board...

and the white is blinding...hate it!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • vilarovilaro member
    If the posting areas were more clearly delineated, the white wouldn't bother me so much, but coupled with the poor design, the eye just doesn't know where to go. It looks "under-designed" now.

I generally don't mind change but this looks like a step backward from a design perspective.
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Holy crap, this looks awful!  Is FB and other offboards killing TB's graphic design budget?  Lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Okay I have given it some time to get use to.  Nope I DO NOT like this new format.  It keeps me from checking in regularly.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"