3rd Trimester

Getting induced now!

As I'm laying in L and D at 1130pm waiting for the drugs to kick in, I guess I'll share a post! Truthfully I am freaking out but praying for the best. It all started yesterday when I had my week 39 prenatal check up. It was with a diff OB from my OB's team. This OB measured my belly and said that based on the last 3 weeks measurements, lil babes wasn't growing anymore so she suggested we get an ultrasound ASAP to check. I was more excited for another ultrasound because well my baby's been moving regularly and also my belly is huge IMO, plus my normal OB never expressed concern.. So anyways, ultrasound happened today, before I knew it I was told to go to my OBs office for "further instruction" once I got to the office a random nurse told me to head to the hospital! I was pretty upset as I didn't know what was going on. Blah. Well here I am, induction has started and I'm bracing myself for those wonderful contractions... Thanks for reading, thoughts and prayers please! I really didn't want to be induced, but my due date is a week from today and lil baby needs to be outside of me now to thrive.. Today is hubs bday too so it has been a crazy turn of events.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Getting induced now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"