March 2013 Moms

Bueller?

Does anyone have anything to chat about besides the FB group? What's your kid up to these days? Mine's home sick today with a stomach bug, so we've been snuggling all day.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Bueller?

• Here she is, posing for her 5 month birthday picture.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been wondering the same thing! So dull over here lately.  LO's newest thing is Peek-a-boo, she was laughing SO HARD last night :)  The other day I showed her how to play bass, and she helped daddy make muffins <3

• Loading the player...
  • We got our 4-month-shots today, and her pedi said her fine and gross motor skills are more like a 6 or 7 month old, and he wouldn't be surprised if she crawled soon and starts walking early. Gah, I thought I had more time to get baby-proofing done!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• My DD is into her toes these days - playing with and eating!
  • We have just started sitting up, and I can't get over how BIG it makes her look!  I'm not ready for her to grow up :(  At the same time, I love watching her grow and learn new things.  She is grabbing on to EVERYTHING these days... the other day I went to Panera and had to stop on the way in at both doors, to remove her hand from the door handles. :)

Here's her 5 month photo... I got one on the camera where she was actually smiling, this was just one on the phone.  This is my favorite outfit of hers right now...from baby gap outlet. :)
  • Sitting! Wow! We're almost there. She tripods, then topples over.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LO loves when I prop him up to jump around. Shows no interest in crawling, and just started also tripod-ing for brief moments
  • My guy will be 5 months on the 13th. He loves eating his toes, bouncing like a crazy man in his jumperoo, and making high pitched squealing noises. :) Let's see if I can properly attach a pic...
  • My Lo discovered his tongue, lips, and toes all this week. He currently refuses to sleep because he keeps smacking his lips and is enjoying it. He also loves being in his exersaucer a lot. He likes the jumperoo but prefers the saucer for now.
  • Mine is loving his exersaucer and has figured out how to turn in a complete circle on his tummy. No rolling yet, but he can get a good 360 view of the room.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• All of your babies are adorable! I just can't help but to think how this time last year, we were so newly pregnant! My little guy is doing awesome! He's rolling all over, loves to jump all day long, and is starting to give us belly laughs. My only issue is sleep! The kid won't nap unless its a car ride or a walk. But I don't want to complain too much bc he isn't a terrible night sleeper, only up once or twice to eat. Glad everyone's babies are doing so well!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Booooo to the stomach bug, hope it passes quickly!! Right now I am loving every single thing DD does. She grabs everything and anything within her reach. Today I placed her on the floor to play with some toys, a few minutes later she had rolled her way across the room!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Britt1430  thank you! :)

I love the updates, and the pictures!  Can't believe how big all these babies are getting!!!
  • Oh, raspberries! My LO has been blowing raspberries like crazy! DH did it back to her last night, and her mind was blown that someone else could do it, too, lol.

BabyFruit Ticker

• My guy will be 5 months on the 13th. He loves eating his toes, bouncing like a crazy man in his jumperoo, and making high pitched squealing noises. :) Let's see if I can properly attach a pic...
    We have that Jumperoo too and my baby LOVES it. We call it his office.

His office!! Haha!! I am so borrowing that term. :)
  • LO is also sitting... Rolling Everywhere, jabbering, squealing... So much fun!

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• I hadn't used this new attach a file thing... LOVE IT!

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Oh my gosh I haven't tried attaching anything!! LO is 18 weeks today & I saw this idea on Pinterest.

18 weeks in & 18 weeks out
  • I haven't been on here in a while. My LO is rolling, grabbing everything in sight and starting to show some interest in food.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've got myself a smiling baby. Just started rolling over. Loves his excersaucer. Finally falls asleep in the car. And tries to see how high pitched he can get... Usually while at a restaurant. ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • B is hilarious. She makes the silliest faces and she is so loud when she "talks" and squeals. She's so happy and she sleeps so good. We're very lucky parents.

Mommy made a hat for football season is starting soon. GO BEARS!!
  • aww, I am loving all of these pictures!!!  (and love how easy it is to post them now...)

I vote for a monthly (weekly?) post for new pics of all the babies... I can't get enough of the cuteness :)
  • March 2013 has the cutest babies!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is our guy at our 4 month check up. He was loving it, until the shots.
  • Love all these updates ladies, they are growing way too fast! My DD thinks her feet are the best thing since sliced bread and she slobbers like a mad woman with her hands constantly in her mouth, she also squeels so loudly there is no way to talk over her when she is in a talkative mood.
    9.jpg 57.1K

• Love all these updates ladies, they are growing way too fast! My DD thinks her feet are the best thing since sliced bread and she slobbers like a mad woman with her hands constantly in her mouth, she also squeels so loudly there is no way to talk over her when she is in a talkative mood.
    OMG I LOVE her hair!  My bald baby girl and I are super jealous of that adorable little ponytail :P
    OMG I LOVE her hair!  My bald baby girl and I are super jealous of that adorable little ponytail :P
    She was born with a full head of hair from the begining.  We've had the hair bands for a month and I probably could have pulled off the pony tail then but just never did. This little pony tail makes her little bald spot from sleeping a little less noticeable.

Mrs. G, my daughter has this same swim suit. Gotta love target!

• Oooh! The 18 weeks in - 18 weeks out thing is a great idea!!! I should quick do that tonight ... technically she is 21 weeks old now so I missed it by a week!
  • @amberdanielle68845 I will not tell you how many swim suits my child has, it's a little ridiculous. :)  The bikini was a no brainer though...her belly was made for it!
  • I'm tearing up just thinking of how far we've all come. I remember being on this time last year thinking it couldn't come fast enough. And even being on right after DS was here, thinking I'd never get the hang of it lol. Tyler has TOTALLY found his voice. I love hearing him wake up in the morning. He just lies in there and coos. He's just started screeching and its so funny because he startles himself! Its like he can't believe those noises are coming from him
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dawnj08 that picture is adorable...I especially love the drool - I have about a million similar pictures of DD, she drools like it's her job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"