Two Under 2

B ready or city select?

These are my top choices for a double stroller. My question is: which is better for a taller and heavier toddler? I love the look of the b-ready but know the city select has more versatility and stadium seating.. Which would you ladies choose? I plan on using this stroller every single day for non jogging.

Re: B ready or city select?

• ebp913ebp913 member
    I am not a City Select fan because I think it's hard to push with 2 kids so I like the B-Ready. I am a self declared snob when it comes to pushing a stroller.  I want it to be super easy!  However, if the seating positions are most important to you then the City Select is probably a better choice.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • another vote for city select...
    I also like that my DD#1 from the day we got it (21m) can get in her seat by herself.
    Taking the stroller apart takes 2 seconds, not that big a deal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the city select. The basket is amazing and DD (19m) can get in and out of the front seat by herself. There is no way she would ride behind in a rumble seat.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I looked for several months and read just about everything you can on both. I bought the city select for a few reasons. 1. I have a 3 year old that can ride on the glider board while it is in doubles mode so I can have all 3 contained (can't attach the glider board while you have the second seat on the b ready). 2. DS2 didn't like sitting on the bottom and I felt like I would kick him while walking. 3. I liked that both seats can face me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just bought the britax B Ready after much deliberation and I think I can get the fact the seats arent stadium style like the city select. I think for my 15 month old- when baby boy arrives and my newborn will really enjoy this stroller. If not i can always resell it for an awesome resale value! Plus i got a fantastic deal on a new stroller and its accessories online!
  • I will also be breastfeeding this time around so I wont need a giant diaper bag to hold bottles and formula so I might be selling that on one of the forums on here. Its a Mia Bossi bag in very good condition.
  • 1199boo said:
    Just bought the britax B Ready after much deliberation and I think I can get the fact the seats arent stadium style like the city select. I think for my 15 month old- when baby boy arrives and my newborn will really enjoy this stroller. If not i can always resell it for an awesome resale value! Plus i got a fantastic deal on a new stroller and its accessories online!
    I think you will like it.  I just used mine extensively this weekend while we were on a trip and really liked it.  I LOVE the bottom seat for DS because he is more protected down there, he sleeps better, and he's not as stimulated as being in the top seat.  It worked out great.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Awesome! Im excited to use it. I got it in Silver with a second seat +lower car seat adaptor bar+parent console+ a universal car seat attachment all with sales tax +shipping came out less than how much a City Select would have been + a second seat!! I love findig great deals!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"