August 2013 Moms

So over being pregnant.

My due date is August 23. My legs are as big as tree stumps, my back is out and I'm just Miserable. So ready for this to be over

Re: So over being pregnant.

• Welcome to the club...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Arent we all ? (:|

• Loading the player...
  • Pretty sure this is ALL of us.

• Yep. You and every other lady on this board.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • I was due on the third. Pregnancy and all of the discomforts are my new normal.
  • I'm so glad I'm not the only one. On a plus side had my weekly check up yesterday and was talking with doc and I'm like I only have 3weeks left 5 at most and he said we won't let you go have weeks thank god.
  • Ugh. I hear you.  I went over 41 weeks with both my girls, can't imagine having to wait that much longer with this one. I'm not sure if it's because have more preg symptoms, or two toddlers, or because my parents are psyching me out more this time, but time is going by sooooo sllllooowwwwlllly. 
  • amarissa85amarissa85 member
    edited August 2013
    Hey I love being overdue too!!
    imageimageimageimage

• with you all the way. New annoying symptom of the week? I. am. ravenous. Last week the scale showed I'd put on like 3 lbs in a week but I'm constipated and swelling so Dr said all that weight is in your feet....Well I'm worried I'm headed that way again this week because I just cannot stop eating all day long. I feel hungry all the time. Guess baby dropped? Beyond over all this....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome to the "I'm to pregnant for that club".
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • My doctor asked me at my appointment yesterday if I'll miss being pregnant, and I immediately said no. The only thing I enjoy about it is feeling the baby move. I knew that it wasn't going to be all rainbows and sunshine, but I didn't think I would be as uncomfortable and miserable as I have been, and I'm ready for it to be over. 
  • I'm trying to remind myself how long I waited to get this far.  Sometimes that helps.  :(

Your back being out can make you really miserable--are you getting help for that?  I bought a crappy little brace that just looks like an elastic band from amazon.  It has really helped me.

It's almost over!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hello August due date mamas-

I am scheduled for a C-section on August 21.  That leaves me 2 weeks and one day left (unless I go into labor sooner).  

I get really bad braxton hicks at night when I am trying to sleep, especially when I try to move around or get up to go to bathroom or get a drink.  Anyone have any tips?

Thanks- 

You should call the cops.

I am scheduled for a C-section on August 21.  That leaves me 2 weeks and one day left (unless I go into labor sooner).  

I get really bad braxton hicks at night when I am trying to sleep, especially when I try to move around or get up to go to bathroom or get a drink.  Anyone have any tips?

Thanks- 
    Make sure that you are as super-hyrdrated and cool as possible. Also that you take it as easy as possible. That's all i have...it's almost over tho!
  • Hey I love being overdue too!!

I am so very happy that my ob doesn't let any of her patients go past more that a couple of days at most!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Careful what you wish for... My daughter was due aug 21 and was born July 31st. She's healthy but very jaundice and is having a hard time gaining weight. When I was pregnant I wanted to be done so bad but now I wish she was still inside cooking away. You're LO will be here before you know it

Thanks- 

Eh

Thanks- 
    Did you just hijack someone elses already been asked 17,000 times post? Wow!

• Right there with you! Due the 29th got the lovely comment today of "oh look how full you face is now"just awesome thanks so much! Baby boy your more than welcome to come early! Good luck everyone

Thanks- 
    this is a joke, right?
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

Thanks- 
    this is a joke, right?
    Apparently we can just pic a thread and ask our own questions now. Make sure you choose a good thread when you tell us all about your vag at your appointment today.

• How long before we start getting called mean girls again? If and when this happens, I have the perfect gif that I have been waiting to use.

I cant wait to see it
  • I can't. I just can't even respond. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Overdue here.. But honestly I'm ok with it bc i have no choice. Complaining is not helpful nor will it make him arrive faster. I'm just hoping all this extra cooking equals a healthy baby. Yes people annoy me with their stupid questions but I've waited this long I can deal with a few more days. I don't feel bad for you, suck it up.
  • I mean...don't we all feel this way? Imagine how the ladies that are further along then you feel...
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Overdue here.. But honestly I'm ok with it bc i have no choice. Complaining is not helpful nor will it make him arrive faster. I'm just hoping all this extra cooking equals a healthy baby. Yes people annoy me with their stupid questions but I've waited this long I can deal with a few more days. I don't feel bad for you, suck it up.
    I'd be totally with you if it weren't for this damn PUPPPS or whatever rash it is that I have. I think I would be more comfortable if I cut my skin off with a spoon. 

• LAMuehlen said:

How long before we start getting called mean girls again? If and when this happens, I have the perfect gif that I have been waiting to use.

I cant wait to see it

I had to use it in the "I'm not crazy" thread... but I still got to use it. :-)

I saw that and enjoyed it quite thuroughly. I seriously cannot spell today, so i apologize.
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't know about you but I have been uncomfortable since 28 weeks when baby decided to be head down and constantly play with my bladder. But I am not going to complain -I am going to feel grateful 

So yeah, I think it is all of us. 
    *E - 08/29/2013*

• I saw on another board an "overdue and over it" post where only overdue ladies can post how they're feeling, etc....it seemed fairly popular. :)
  • CourtJack said:
    I saw on another board an "overdue and over it" post where only overdue ladies can post how they're feeling, etc....it seemed fairly popular. :)
    She's not overdue.

I'd be totally with you if it weren't for this damn PUPPPS or whatever rash it is that I have. I think I would be more comfortable if I cut my skin off with a spoon. 

Oh no definitely not the same. Sometime during the 3nd trimester and it was terrible. I am over the swelling from my thighs down, Buuut for both us hopefully both will be gone very soon. I would be so done if I were you too.
  • CourtJack said:
    I saw on another board an "overdue and over it" post where only overdue ladies can post how they're feeling, etc....it seemed fairly popular. :)
    too many dumb bitches over here would be all "well, I know I'm not overdue but....."

Let's not piss off the ladies who really are even more.  Maybe towards the end of the month we can get it going.
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

Thanks- 
    OMG I am so glad I came back to this thread!!! You seriously just hijacked someone else's thread to talk about Braxton Hicks?!?! LOL wow...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Ugh
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"